Hamer Californian
Ibanez RG470
Ibanez RG120
Ibanez V
Crate 15 watt
Marshall 50DFX
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone pedal
"Member of The Straight Edge Club. PM danzig-_- to join."
No. Agathis is a terrible wood, and sounds equally terrible with EMGs.

Unless you can fork out for an NJ series or better, avoid BC Rich like a desease-ridden ***** who wants a piece of you...
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
dude dont rule out bc rich just kuz people here dont like them.. however, the lower end models are crap. i'd go for at least an NJ series mockingbird
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
i dunno man, mine...according to others sucks...i take back what i said about i am starting to hate it...i am starting to like it now lol...but i did hear that NJ & plat, suck....
R.I.P. DIMEBAG Put this in your sig to keep DIMEBAG's memory alive

Silvertone Revolver guitar
B.C. Rich Warlock Deluxe Series
Dixon Acoustic
Silvertone Smart III Electric Guitar Amp
Quote by nathan312
i dunno man, mine...according to others sucks...i take back what i said about i am starting to hate it...i am starting to like it now lol...but i did hear that NJ & plat, suck....

After having read your first post in this thread, that cracked me up haha

Tool.
im supposed to be funny...HAHAHA! but ya, the way i started to like my guitar again, is i plugged in my old crappy guitar, my silvertone, and played it and heard how crappy it was, thne i plugged in my new one, i fell in love again! so screw you if you hate my guitar, i dont care...anyway, i just wanted to tell ya that i have heard that NJ and platinum suck..
R.I.P. DIMEBAG Put this in your sig to keep DIMEBAG's memory alive

Silvertone Revolver guitar
B.C. Rich Warlock Deluxe Series
Dixon Acoustic
Silvertone Smart III Electric Guitar Amp
Quote by nathan312
...but i did hear that NJ & plat, suck....

Here's what the BC Rich quality hierarchy looks like from lowest to highest:

Bronze / Sig series
Platinum / Body Art series
Platinum Pro
NJ
NJ Neckthru
USA
Custom shop

Now, I know they just introduced some new models and series this year that I'm not yet familiar with, so I've left them out of this list.

But with this list, anything from Platinum Pro and lower series are essentially firewood. Anything NJ and above is good.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor