Does anyone know a metal song with a good riff or two for an intermediate/begginer? im currently trying to learn cowboys from hell. ty
what about some metallica, like welcome home (sanitarium) or Sad But True or something. I would say MOP but you said /beginner.
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Symphony of Destruction??
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
try the metal forum, in others everyone is limited to metallica

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?forumid=36
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Member #2 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.
Crazy Train - Ozzy
Unchain The night - Dokken
Kiss of Death - Dokken
In My Dreams - Dokken
Iron Man - Sabbath
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Metallica for sure,
Lamb of God (they use triples, time changes and such so I dont know if its beginner/intermediate level)
Slayer is always good (War Ensemble, Raining Blood, Angel of Death, Seasons in the Abyss).
Iron Maiden for sure (The Trooper, Aces high)
Children of Bodom (They have some really fast parts but eh. Songs: Children of Bodom, Bodom Beach Terror, Silent Night Bodom Night, Downfall)
Megadeth,
Try Crazy Train?
More Pantera,
Thats all.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
Try some Black Label Society , like the song: Fire it Up or Sucide Messiah or Try Some Slayer- Dead Man Skin. My two Favorite Guitarists are Zakk Wylde from Black Label Society or Kerry King From Slayer.
For every one else, who do you think is better?Kerry King From Slayer or Zakk Wylde from Black Label Society
^^^zakk for sure...thats not even a contest in my book. kerrys style seems so limited and the stuff zakk did for ozzy is incredible.
^ Not to mention Zakks variety of sounds and soloing abilities are great. Well, at least his older stuff.

But, i'll take lynch or evh over zakk anyday
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Quote by dartz_master
Try some Black Label Society , like the song: Fire it Up or Sucide Messiah or Try Some Slayer- Dead Man Skin. My two Favorite Guitarists are Zakk Wylde from Black Label Society or Kerry King From Slayer.
For every one else, who do you think is better?Kerry King From Slayer or Zakk Wylde from Black Label Society

It's Dead Skin Mask,,,,not Dead Man Skin. Consequently, for those who didn't know, that song is about Edward Gein, who is probably the most well known serial killer aside from Charles Manson. The Movie Psycho was based on the murders of Gein if I'm not mistaken.