Ok this is probably really stupid, but is there anyway to use a car power amp as a giutar amp...Im a cheap ass and im trying to buy a head w/o spending too much
Sure, just get a 1/4 to rca converter, set up a 12(14.4) volt power supply, ground the amp, and run speaker wire to the speaker you want to use.
buy an actual guitar head. You can find pretty cheap ones on ebay.
Tool kicks ass
if you had loudspeakers and some knowhow thats what i would do. not as an actual amp amp.

i used my guitar with my amp and loudspeakers, straight in with an rca converter.

sounded as dull as ive ever heard.

but to simply make your amp louder, heck yes.
'87 Fender Strat
Oscar Schmidt Archtop
Laney LC15R