I've got the money for a new guitar, and I want something with 7 strings, 24 frets, a floyd rose (or equivalent locking whammy bar), and in the shape of a flying V. The closest I've found is the Ibanez Universe or the Carvin DC727C, but I can't stand double cutaways in the shape of a Strat. Does anyone know of such a guitar?
PM me and I will tell you a story.
Story told to: pickledyam, drevil814, syyz1,Volkl, no_username, fronkpies, priest.fan, skeptopotamus, rathmusbass, STFU(its)JERRY, Johnljones7443, Punk_Dude2005,cokeisbetter, Tenacious_dex, guitarmonkey4...Total:30
Chums, thank you so much.
Story told to: pickledyam, drevil814, syyz1,Volkl, no_username, fronkpies, priest.fan, skeptopotamus, rathmusbass, STFU(its)JERRY, Johnljones7443, Punk_Dude2005,cokeisbetter, Tenacious_dex, guitarmonkey4...Total:30
Quote by chums
yes there is. but i dont know the quality, and its in a RR v shape.

https://www.shop.haloguitars.com/displayProductDocument.hg?productId=10&categoryId=3

it might be good, take a look at it

that guitar looks really chunky
Motley Crue 2/11/06!
Motley Crue/Aerosmith 11/21/06!
Sanctity/BLS 3/12/07!
Bleeding Through/Slayer/Manson-7/25/07!
A7x/Operator/the Confession/Black Tide 11/25/07!
Van Halen 2/12/07!
Quote by HaKattack
No, I wouldn't. My bear's penis is off limits.
I don't really think the idea of ordering a guitar online without knowing anything about the quality or how it feels is a good idea. It wouldn't be as bad if you could return it but that site says "No Returns." Sketchy.
Oh, I wasn't going to just order the halo. I can't throw around this money 1000 USD is all I've got at the time. It looks like it has a hole for a trem bar, but the picture doesn't show the guitar with one on it.
Warmoth looks good, but they only have two styles of 7 string bodies, both... strat style.
Stay away from the ibanez universe. It's a stinking pile of crap. My strat sounded so much better with the seymour duncans that I was disgusted.

Why not go with the carvin DC727. It's an excellent guitar. I think it's silly to not like the strat shape. The strat shape is so comfortable to play sitting down.

http://www.carvin.com/products/gis.php?guitarType=SB&serial=92352

how can you think that is ugly
Quote by canned_peas
I've got the money for a new guitar, and I want something with 7 strings, 24 frets, a floyd rose (or equivalent locking whammy bar), and in the shape of a flying V. The closest I've found is the Ibanez Universe or the Carvin DC727C, but I can't stand double cutaways in the shape of a Strat. Does anyone know of such a guitar?

Weird thats the EXACT type of guitar my friends wants.

Youll probably need a custom job though.