Minarik Inferno

This beast seems well-crafted and such, but I'm kinda a n00b at guitar so I wouldn't really know. I've heard good things about Seymour Duncan pickups, so I think that'd work well. Does anyone own this? I think it might be worth it for the stage presence itself...
Quote by Xodah
Marry me.

Quote by ..NEM..
Awesome nickname, awesome sentence under the nickname and awesome avatar. Awesome opinion too. And awesome quote. I like you.
i would think that the flames would break off easy so i wouldn't get it,
but if you like it...go for it man that thing would look awesome on stage. but for stage presence i would get a flyin' v with the mirror pickguard
Quote by Clay Treznum
you will be riddiculed for life if you buy that guitar.

CORRECTION- You will be riddiculed even AFTER life if you buy that guitar.
DOnt listen to those guys that guitar is awsome, i have a les paul DC which has a similar tone its great people will notice You! its hot! get IT!!!
My Kit:
Gibson Les paul double cut away
Yamaha FG720S acoustic
Line
Im more into the classic looks of the tele, the strat, and the les paul........but hey its whatever floats your boat man!
Has anyone here played this? So it has an LP tone?
Quote by Xodah
Marry me.

Quote by ..NEM..
Awesome nickname, awesome sentence under the nickname and awesome avatar. Awesome opinion too. And awesome quote. I like you.
I saw some old man and his son playing that guitar on Monster Garage one time, they sounded great but they looked like complete idiots playing them.
the minarik inferno is awesome. ive had mine for about 18 months and it is the best guitar i have ever played it sounds so good no matter what u play on it. and the flames doent brake easily. i droped mine and there was no damage to it.
I saw one in the flesh, looks pretty nice to be honest.

I hear the shape is actually closely modelled on Billy Gibbons' beard.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com