http://www.classtab.org/ftardla.txt

Can i possibly play it with practice? or do i need some special born talent where i can do a tremelo like pick with my pinky and play a riff with my other fingers at the same time? I can play it really slow but i screw up alot..whats the proper way to do the tremelo like finger picking?
Last edited by sunshineshankar at Jul 20, 2006,
My guess is you somehow tremolo pick fingerstyle with your index+middle+ring and play the bottom notes with your thumb
first of all, it is inpossible to hit 2 different strings that are atleast 1 string apart, i.e. the 4th and 2nd unless u hit the third. the only way to to this is by fingerpicking, so unless u can tremelo with you finger, then id say give this tab a nice **** in the ass!

so in other words, you have to hit the string that is being "tremelo'd" with three different fingers in succession, not a true tremelo. if you would have scrolled down and read the fingering you would not hvae this problem
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
Last edited by shadowsoldier08 at Jul 20, 2006,
it seems playable even though i havent really heard the song, but i bet if you play it 1 hour every day for a moth youll have it down by then...
he does use all of his fingers, he has practiced for years to get it!
Pamposh’s final question before drifting into a state of transcendent ecstasy was, “But Master, if everything is an illusion, then why does anything matter?”

To which the master replied, “It may all be an illusion, but it’s a very real illusion.”
keep trying youll get it kid
"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"
-Emiliano Zapata
Tremelo picking with multiple fingers is not impossible. It comes with time, just keep fingerpicking.