i'm looking to change the pickups on my les paul. i was recommended the seymour duncan hot rodded humbucker because it supposedly gets the sound i'm looking for. anyways, if anyone is familiar with it can they tell me about it.
What is the sound you looking for?
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
The hotrodded set is a JB in the bridge, and a jazz in the neck, if im not mistaken, and can nail almost every style. They're a good decision.
Quote by sethp
listen to RideTheAnger, he is wise beyond his years.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
I just installed a set in my SG and they made all of the difference in the world. I can get any sound that I want from them. They may not be hot enough for hardcore metal. If you can get hold of a Schecter C-1 Classic, try it out. It comes standard with that setup.
Quote by fireman464
I just installed a set in my SG and they made all of the difference in the world. I can get any sound that I want from them. They may not be hot enough for hardcore metal. If you can get hold of a Schecter C-1 Classic, try it out. It comes standard with that setup.

Hotness means crap. I have really low output pickups, and all it does is add clarity under heavy distortion.
Well TimmyPage, he asked about the pickups, not for your critique of my statement. If I want your opinion, I'll ask for it.
Quote by Ihearthetfield
The Jazz sucks, hard.

Why would you say that? The jazz sounds great in the neck.
Quote by sethp
listen to RideTheAnger, he is wise beyond his years.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music