Quote by davedoom
Youre havin a laugh right?

After that comment, I expected it to be bad.
But it really wasn't.
The vocals sounded like... well, kind of like they were overloading, you know? Too loud or something. You could hear it get kinda fuzzy when both of you sang loudly at once.
And no offense dude, but you don't necessarily have a Freddie or Bowie-esque voice. I'd say you're a better singer than me (obviously ), but still not very good. Or rather, not pleasing. I guess it's "good" in a certain sense.
Your girlfriend's got a pretty sweet voice, though. The both of you together really didn't sound all that bad. I don't know why I'm ripping so much on your vocals when I guess they really weren't too bad; just below average. Ahh, I don't know what the hell I'm trying to say.
Overall, it was an awesome cover. Probably somewhat due to the fact that yes, it is one of the best songs ever (it's the only song that manages to be one of my favorites of two different artists), but as a cover, it was pretty good.
If I had to give it a rating, I'd give it somewhere around 8.5/10. Not exceptional, but much better than I was expecting. Pretty nice job.
Well, it was surprisingly good. I would never have even attempted to cover this, so you get points for that definitely. You seem to waver on the parts where you sing alone, but on the other parts where you sing togethor, it's much better.
I think if you guys practiced this song, you could actually do a pretty good job. Keep at it, just needs to be polished.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=397773
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.