Yea...This song is my shining moment of idiocy. I personally find it funny but it could just be me..i'm just interested in seeing what everybody else thinks. I wrote it a while ago as a joke and recently decided to remake it with my new equipment just for fun.

Just leave a link to yours and i'll get to it as soon as i see it. Muchas gracias in advance!

Link = Here, called "The Cow Song"
My Solo Stuff

Quote by crazydiamond73
There's a shoe floating down the street on a raft, how many pancakes does it take to cover the dog? None, ice cream doesn't have bones.

Bow to me.
Mix the words, (I can't really call them vocals) a fuzz louder if you would. Otherwise it's great. Very funny. Nicely recorded too.
sweet, u shud make sum basic animation n make it a clip, then it would be perfect!
Pottsy
Funny you should mention an animation, i had planned on doing that. And yea, the vocals are a tad quiet now that i listen for it. Thanks a bunch guys, but uh...you didn't leave any links for me. Edit 'em in or something and i'll get to you two.
My Solo Stuff

Quote by crazydiamond73
There's a shoe floating down the street on a raft, how many pancakes does it take to cover the dog? None, ice cream doesn't have bones.

Bow to me.
lol , thats funny. It sounds like a country song.
You know that I cant crit cause that was a humorous song and not a serious one , but as a not serious song that was funny. Do more of that stuff , maybe cartoon networks will hire you to compose music for theis cartoons hehe.
Anyway , comment mine ?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=396962
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Lol, thanks a bunch everybody. I don't exactly know how i thought this stupid thing up, but once i did i liked it enough to keep it just because it's so rediculous.

I don't need any more comments now though..i just wanted to see what a few people thought of it, and that's all. Thanks again!
My Solo Stuff

Quote by crazydiamond73

Bow to me.