Ok... I have a bit of a problem regarding sound and was hoping one of you would be able to assist me.

This coming August, I will be starting college and moving in to a dorm room (and taking my guitar with me obviously). Because of this, I am buying a set of headphones for my amp so as to not disturb my roomate or anyone else. HOWEVER, I spend about 90% of my practice time with a metronome, so my question is this: is there ANY possible way to connect my equipment so that I can hear my guitar and my metronome through my headphones simultaneously?

Silencing my guitar to those around me would be quite pointless if they still had to hear the droning of the metronome for hours at a time. So, if anyone knows ANY WAY that this can be done, I would GREATLY appreciate the help... thanks.
I´m sry I cant help but make sure the headphone thing works first. I tried it with my Spider II 112 and its just horrible noises.... altough... it is a spider after all...
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
Ive got the perfect solution.

Zoom 9002 , its a compact effects processor no bigger than your average stomp pedal. The were made in the early 90's and sound alot better than most effects processors around today.

Great distortion, reverb, delay, compression etc etc. All youve got to do is go from your guitar into the input of it, and plug your headphones into the headphone jack.

It has a built in metronome and tuner..... So you can hear the metronome simultaneously with the guitar through the headphones.

They will probably run you about 40-80$ some where in that range on ebay.

Im serious, just that one effects pedal has excellent distortion. With soem reverb and delay/compression , it has a very excellent shred or rock tone. Also has a built in EQ.

You can use a battery or plug it in, and it can also has to little plastic handles on each side, so your guitar strap can go through it.

Perfect for your situation, good luck.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Thanks a lot... I already own a Zoom petal, which I really like, but it is very old so this seems like a great option.