ok so i searched on ebay for a mesa boogie amp and i came across this one called the mesa triple rectifier guitar tube amp head, and the bid is at like $28. i know mesa is quality stuff, but do u think this is for real? heres the link http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Triple-Rectifier-Guitar-Tube-Amplifier-Head_W0QQitemZ270009718865QQihZ017QQcategoryZ43374QQtcZphotoQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
it looks real but idk. i played one at guitar center. the price for it was 1800 so i would just go for it i mean you have nothing to lose
Seems real, probably knew the price would gradually increase in time, so he made it cheap.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
haha, i know theres 9 days left which is why im waiting til the time is gettin close til i decide
they do that so they get more bids so it will be a hot item and would be highlighted. i think it gets highlighted.
well, it looks fine to me, the seller has good feedback. I started an auction at $.99 for my recto preamp, and it went up to $850 in 7 days, so don't expect it to stay that low the whole time. My friend just sold his 2ch Triple Rec on ebay a couple months ago, and his sold for $1300 with black diamondplate and chrome faceplate.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
I've seen prices for things like this jump a good $500 in the last 10mins of the auction.

This amp is sniper bait.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
You are a sucker if you think you are going to get a Mesa for 28 bucks. As said by everyone, there are 9 days left and a LOT of people are going to bid on it in the last hour. Dont even waste your time by putting in a bid for under 100 bucks.... someone WILL outbid you.

I sold a few amps on eBay and I always started my auctions at 1.00. You just get more bidders. I thought it was hilarious the guys that bidded 10 and 35 bucks on my amp. Noobs.
Dual Rec
Dual Rec Tremoverb
F-50 1x12
Nomad 55 1x12
Mesa 4x12 Slant w/ Black shadows

Gibson LP Special
Gibson LP Custom
Washburn EA14MR
^^^well someones gotta get them going
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
Quote by Funky P
^^^well someones gotta get them going

Yea someones gotta get them going, but 35 bucks? Seriously!

Its not a bad idea to lowball an auction JUST INCASE...... but there is a fine line between lowballing a $1300 amp with a $500 bid, and bidding 20 bucks......

I always laugh at the kids who bid under 100 bucks on a 1000+ dollar item. Waste of bandwidth......
Dual Rec
Dual Rec Tremoverb
F-50 1x12
Nomad 55 1x12
Mesa 4x12 Slant w/ Black shadows

Gibson LP Special
Gibson LP Custom
Washburn EA14MR