I have a Squier Bullet and it's my mod guitar. I was wondering if it were possible to put maybe a distortion or tremolo maybe both in the guitar itself so I wouldn't have to mess with pedals. Does anyone know where I could find Schematics for a project like this. All help appreciated.
http://smallbox.zeonhost.com/projects/fface/ Thats more of a fuzz, not distortion. make the imput connect to the wires that typically connect to the input jack on the guitar and the output go to the jack. Im not sure it will fit though.... As for the tremolo, just type in "tremolo pedal schematics"on google