Crate GLX65

Pedals
Digitech RP120
Boss Chromatic Pedal Tuner

Strings
Dean Markley 10's

Member of the Zeppelinism Faith
PM TheHeartbreaker to join
which sg, g-310 or g-400 and what style do you play? oh and get a plain top lp if you get an lp
Correct me if i'm wrong but I believe that the only different between the LP and the SG is the shape. I'd go with the LP because the Tele looks like crap IMO and the SG felt top heavy when I played my friends own.
no sg and lp sound different, lp=richer sg=twangier/lighter, go with the lp, but get a plain top lp
Get a strat. they are the same price. But out of those I would get the sg. I don't like the feel of LP's on the upper fret area(14-22).
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join
Quote by Tenacious Me
Get a strat. they are the same price. But out of those I would get the sg. I don't like the feel of LP's on the upper fret area(14-22).

^x2 strats are teh pwnage, i like my AX better tho

YAY PEE-WEES PLAYHOUSE IS ON! LOLROFLLMFAOBBQGOODNESS!!!

....lol....
i dont like epiphones............tele

i do love les pauls though
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Yeah Les Paul All the way. I do agree about the feeling on the upper frets, but you can get a little used to it. The sound makes up for it you cant beat
telecasters are not ugly, there quite nice and epiphones blow, you can get much better for the price, btw what kind of music do u play, it might help clear some of this up
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

Last edited by Waterboy799 at Jul 20, 2006,
its not a fact theyre ugly its just my opinion and seriously dude what kind of music do play? it would help us a lot...
everyone has there opinions, your right were all entitled to one, like mine.....epiphones blow
Quote by Scutchington

A Brain Malfunction

Quote by Waterboy799
everyone has there opinions, your right were all entitled to one, like mine.....epiphones blow

thats not an opinion, thats a fact (except for elitists, they pwn )

Quote by Scutchington

A Brain Malfunction

im so ****ing krunk

^ are u rlly greek?
Last edited by Arlabester at Jul 20, 2006,
The Les Paul is pretty well the best solidbody ever made. It's rivalled by some of Gretsch's models but still noses them out.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
by smiling you will be a better person

YAY

tele
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
Quote by Arlabester
teles are fugly tho

How dare you..? How dare any of you? Telecasters are the most amazing guitars.. they look beautiful, and sound twice as good as any strat I've ever played.
Quote by TimmyPage06
How dare you..? How dare any of you? Telecasters are the most amazing guitars.. they look beautiful, and sound twice as good as any strat I've ever played.

Note: Not a Strat fan, everyone is entitled to their opinions!
Telecasters, like nearly everything Fender produces, are butt ugly.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
tele's sound better than strats in my opinion
Quote by Scutchington

A Brain Malfunction

Quote by Arlabester
Note: Not a Strat fan, everyone is entitled to their opinions!

Yeah, Im aware, which is why I didn't bash any guitar. And I love strats too, they are just.. not for me anymore.
who the **** keeps voting epiphone.....ARRRGHHHHH
Quote by Scutchington

A Brain Malfunction

Quote by Waterboy799
tele's sound better than strats in my opinion

me too, but i love my AX soooo much, even tho i was just messing around with it at a store, i had to buy it, THANK GOD FOR DOWNTIME!
Quote by Arlabester
me too, but i love my AX soooo much, even tho i was just messing around with it at a store, i had to buy it, THANK GOD FOR DOWNTIME!

It's called the Honeymoon period. When you buy a piece of new gear you are in love with it. Then that fades and you either continue to like it, or you hate it and want to return it.
well i like it :P the cleans suck on my spider II tho, cant wait to get the Crush.. played one at my store

NOTE: It's called euphoria ^
Quote by soul_taker
Everyone is different, calm damn there buddy...

i know im just jokin , where is the threadstarter anyways, it'd be real helpful if he came down
Quote by Scutchington

A Brain Malfunction

Tele ftw.
#2 Member of Fender Whore Club
Rig:
MIK Fender Strat
Traynor 40WR
EH Big Muff
Boss Blues Driver 2
Boss Phase Switcher 3
Quote by Stop Messin'
OHHHHHHHHHH man LMAO now that's what i call getting pwned.

Nice work Fender, seriously.
what does FTW mean? thats one of the few i dont know... and i dont know what IMO means either
Quote by Arlabester
what does FTW mean? thats one of the few i dont know... and i dont know what IMO means either

FTW = For the win

IMO = In my opinon

#2 Member of Fender Whore Club
Rig:
MIK Fender Strat
Traynor 40WR
EH Big Muff
Boss Blues Driver 2
Boss Phase Switcher 3
Quote by Stop Messin'
OHHHHHHHHHH man LMAO now that's what i call getting pwned.

Nice work Fender, seriously.
To threadstarter what music do you listen to and what is your current setup no one can help you if you don't tell us.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows