i searched this, saw nothing, but thats probably cause i suck at searching. anyway...

im outta guitar polish (after 2 years, its lasted me that long). whats a good substitute for time being? ive heard vegetable oil works, but im not too sure on that
Car polish is not only a good subsitute, it works better at removing small scratches and looks nicer.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
i used jizz once, it was gross, and hella hard to cover the whole guitar in, but it works alright, i mean u get a nice gloss, but yeah, dont do it, use windex i guess, i dont know what the big deal is about having a polished guitar, tough it out till u get another bottle of polish
Gear

Johnson strat copy
epi les paul jr
epi les paul studio
Ibanez gax 75
crate 10 watt
crate fxt 120
danelectro honeytone
marshall 8200 bichorus
behringer 400watt cab
Quote by SillyShoe
i used jizz once, it was gross, and hella hard to cover the whole guitar in, but it works alright, i mean u get a nice gloss, but yeah, dont do it, use windex i guess, i dont know what the big deal is about having a polished guitar, tough it out till u get another bottle of polish

im getting new strings and stuff tomorrow, so i figured while i cant play it now i might as well give it a good wipe-down. ill give the car polish a try, thanks.
Car polish works well and so does a light coat of furniture polish