for all you pussies that want to go cry in a corner and cry and cut your little wrists and bleed all over place. i hope u get AIDS from getting it in the ass. Grow a dick you little bitch. and go write about how much you hate your parents in your diary..................................................bitches
Quote by \m/AC DC\m/
for all you pussies that want to go cry in a corner and cry and cut your little wrists and bleed all over place. i hope u get AIDS from getting it in the ass. Grow a dick you little bitch. and go write about how much you hate your parents in your diary..................................................bitches

youre really late for emo bashing i dont know many emo people just scene kids
!!!!! I Hate Emos And Their Music!!!!!
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
ok i hate emo but dude why do you ****ing bash it so much what do you care you got your music they got theres i mean ****
Wow, you just totally convinced me. I'm serious. I'm never listening to emo EVER again. I mean, just, such a well written, thought out, powerful argument.

And for those who are bound to say it before this gets closed. "Arguing over the internet blah blah blah still retarded." I frankly don't care if people over the internet thing that I'm retarded for picking a fight with them, it's just like arguing with a person in person, except you can leave and never talk to that person again, and you can't physically assualt them if they piss you off too much.

-WU
Quote by Vrstone87
there really isnt much of a difference between "scene" and "emo"

cutting and scene dont listen just to emo music they listen to most music i know a few who like rap but not that gagnsta crap out now i know a scene kid whos a drummer in a metal band