I would assume the duncan designed one are of a lesser quality, but other than that, i am confused...

also, whats the difference between a bolt neck and a set neck???

thanks
My Myspace
My Covers
PLEASE WATCH AND COMMMENT

My Gear

Schecter S1 Elite
Line 6 Sypder II 212
Dunlop DB-01 Dime Crybaby From Hell Wah
BOSS PS-5 Super Shifter
BOSS DS-1 Distortion
Duncan Designed=Not real, copies, fakes.
Seymore Duncans=Real, real deal, REAL.

Bolt on=Neck is secured to the body with bolts.
Set neck=Neck is secured to the body by bonding the neck and body together with glue.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
set neck=more sustain
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
set neck=more sustain

thats very much debatable and there have been no backing stone to prove it so thats just a rumour. and duncan designed arent fakes theyre just designed by seymour duncan and made by a guitar/other company to use on their guitars
a better descript is

duncan designed are good for STOCK pickups.
they arent as high output as after market semour duncans, but will do for a while, as u try to determine which upgraded pickups are best for u.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
thanks for the replies...and gabel, i played that amp at guitar center and i liked it, but i am not 100% on buying it
My Myspace
My Covers
PLEASE WATCH AND COMMMENT

My Gear

Schecter S1 Elite
Line 6 Sypder II 212
Dunlop DB-01 Dime Crybaby From Hell Wah
BOSS PS-5 Super Shifter
BOSS DS-1 Distortion
Quote by cigaro5676
thanks for the replies...and gabel, i played that amp at guitar center and i liked it, but i am not 100% on buying it

good cos you can get so much better