Poll: Which Guitar?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Guitar?
Schecter C1 Classic
14 44%
Ibanez RG1570
18 56%
Voters: 32.
After debating for several weeks, I have decided I either want a Schecter C1 Classic or and Ibanez RG1570. But I can not decide, so I have turned to my fellow UG community and put up a poll.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Metal, hard rock, some alternative, and lots of chili peppers.

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
I dont know I dont shred and does it really make a difference? Also I thought schecters had thin necks.

Quote by basssoldier

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
I would say the Schecter. The stock pups are ALOT better, it has a classy paint job, It's really versatile (and good for any of those kinds of music). Plus I dont like whammy.. at all.. boo.. make the whammy leave.
Quote by dementedpuppy
I dont know I dont shred and does it really make a difference? Also I thought schecters had thin necks.

theyre not really thick, theyre thicker than ibanez's, dont take the i cant shred, but i have an ibanez, **** i have one, i dont care, ummmm wow its still a tough choice, i will... wow i still dont know what to say
Quote by TimmyPage06
I would say the Schecter. The stock pups are ALOT better, it has a classy paint job, It's really versatile (and good for any of those kinds of music). Plus I dont like whammy.. at all.. boo.. make the whammy leave.

lol I hate whammys too but If a guitar sounds good Id keep it.

Quote by basssoldier

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
id say go for the ibanez, theyre really versatile, they have a better look, and for some reason id find an ibanez more reliable. my friend has a schecter C1 and i mean it gets the job done, but it leaves alot of room for improvement, i just think an ibanez would do the trick, especially the RG series
Gear

Johnson strat copy
epi les paul jr
epi les paul studio
Ibanez gax 75
crate 10 watt
crate fxt 120
danelectro honeytone
marshall 8200 bichorus
behringer 400watt cab
Quote by dementedpuppy

oh dont like whammys? get the schecter than!

oh ****, damn you had to say the keep it, ive played both, i like the RG better so ill say it
Quote by dementedpuppy

Well. I find basswood sounds musical and sweet and all those other cheesy titles.. but It sounds really thin, to the point of being tinny because of the whammy system bridge.

The S-1 is a Mahog-log, and will sound nice and thick, and if you dont like the pickups, you can switch them and have it sound good because the build of the guitar is great and thick, and warm and etc etc etc.
Quote by dementedpuppy
Metal, hard rock, some alternative, and lots of chili peppers.

Get a strat if you play lots of Chili Peppers.
Sent from my iPad.
My friend has a C-1 classic and it just owns. I say Schecter, but then again that's just me.
^ Lmao, n00b alert. (The heartfield gayfag kid )

Probably the schecter since you wont even be using a trem.....

Personally i would much rather have the Ibanez, but for you schecter.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
^ gee-osh everyone is on my back today...

EDIT: oh not me
Last edited by Arlabester at Jul 21, 2006,
rg1570 man, im waiting for my to come in. it's much more versatile with the HSH configuration and you can do tonnes of whammy stuff. if you're getting into shred, you'll probably want one of those. as well, i find that the ibanez have higher quality and are more consistent.
malmsteen on jerry c "you are a rising force"