Ok, before you tell me that i am in the wrong forum, just keep in mind that i am not selling. (Yet)

I just want to know how much i should sell a 8 month old Squier strat for?

Cared for like a third arm, cleaned, well maintained.

How much would you say?

F.Y.I. I am buying an Epiphone les paul soon.

Jason A.
How much did you originally pay for it?

Expect somewhere between $80-$100 for an Alder Bodied one.

I'm not sure how much an Agathis-bodied one sells for.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Quote by Arlabester
7-month used squier, 70-100 bux? are you serious?

Yes, squiers aren't that bad, new pups and tuners and you've got youself a pretty decent axe.

It's ignorant losers like you that join the, "I hate squier bandwagon" and probably have never even played one, that give them a bad name.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain

Pinky
Last edited by edwardthegreat5 at Jul 20, 2006,
new pups and tuners equals 200-300 bux, you can get like, well actually i dont know, but you get the point....
Quote by edwardthegreat5
Yes, squiers aren't that bad, new pups and tuners and you've got youself a pretty decent axe.

It's ignorant losers like you that join the, "I hate squier bandwagon" and probably have never even played one, that give them a bad name.

have played squier strat, i like it, not as good as my strat, theyre great starter guitars, dont get me wrong, but you cant sell a used one for 80-100 dollars... im not trying to cause any harm

PS: Altho i played a masterbuilt one.. and an affinity
I like my Squier. I'd upgrade it and stuff but the body is crap so I'm just gonna buy a new one...Jackson or Ibanez. But I'd definetly always keep it, its a looker, custom painted pickguard. I'd post a pic but the upload feature busts my chops...yeah.
Yes you can, if a guitar cost $200, it's perfectly fine to re-sell for $80.

My point is, Squiers are good project guitars, I found a used one for $80 and repainted it and put in new tuners and pups, it played like a dream. The total cost was about $200, and I sold it to my local shop for $300 because It sounded and looked good.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain

Pinky
Quote by edwardthegreat5
Yes you can, if a guitar cost $200, it's perfectly fine to re-sell for $80.

My point is, Squiers are good project guitars, I found a used one for $80 and repainted it and put in new tuners and pups, it played like a dream. The total cost was about $200, and I sold it to my local shop for $300 because It sounded and looked good.

see, then it would be good, but you see, his isnt modded.... i know gazillions of people that mod squires and they pwn... hey im just sayin....
I know his isn't modded, that's why he should only sell it for $80-$100, you know what I mean, jellybean?
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain

Pinky
Quote by edwardthegreat5
I know his isn't modded, that's why he should only sell it for $80-$100, you know what I mean, jellybean?

nice rhyme, anyway it all depends on what model it is, alder yes that price range, but chances are its an agathis, and my answers arent ALWAYS wrong and ignorent
i agree, $100 bucks would be pushing it on a squier, i mean their not bad guitars at all... to start off with. and modding it could make it into a pretty sweet guitar, but since your selling, i would definitely say less than $100 especially if its agathis body.
[B]Member of the Orange Revolution Club. Buy an Orange to join.
Member #16 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.
i don'[t understand why the Affinity are made of real Alder and the standards are made of agathis.. the standard cost more but you get ****tier wood...
Member of UG's Mac users club. PM Metalstillsucks if you are wanting in.

Quote by hendrixmusicman
whats IMO? like Emo? If imo is emo, then buddy, you can just shut up because im in the anti emo army. same with the veggies. I'm classic rock all the way.
On ebay you could sell it for 80 bucks more or less.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
I'll give you $40 Canadian bucks for it.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
C'mon.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.