No. Just no. It is muddy piece of crap, I own one. I will never use it again. It makes everythign sound the exact same you can barely tell the difference between notes sometimes. I would get anything else before I'd ever buy this again. Don't get that pedal.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
Actually like any pedal, you have to know what you're doing with the knobs and what each do. They're quite decent for those heavy riffs, and there's an insane amount of gain. But I'd definitely advise a Noise Supressor of some sort, it's quite noisy.
Although it's overpriced, the Keeley mod of the Boss metal is really nice sounding.
primusfan
It's better with no teeth, trust me. Much fewer scars on my penis now that I've switched from seniors in high school to senior citizens.
Quote by TTHX
Actually like any pedal, you have to know what you're doing with the knobs and what each do. They're quite decent for those heavy riffs, and there's an insane amount of gain. But I'd definitely advise a Noise Supressor of some sort, it's quite noisy.

soo..it makes it sound like death metal...then its doing its job?

haha..i play melodic death and i perfer the MT-2 by Boss and the metal master by digitech...other than that i dont like distortion pedals
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
I recommend the EH metal muff. Pure pizzownage. Plus it has a top boost to cut through for leads. It's not near as harsh as the Mt-2, yet you can get very versatile tones out of it when messing with the mid knob. It surprised me that I spent $100 on a pedal and actually got my money's worth.