Well I couldn't find any real threads on the show if there is i'll delete this.

I saw a South Park thread so I thought I would start this. King Of The Hill is definately a great show and one I like to watch all the time. Anyways this thread is for other fans of the show to discuss there favorite episodes or aything about the show.

High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Last edited by zeppelinpage4 at Jul 21, 2006,
i hate how FX started all over or something, theyre showing all these really old ones where hank sounds alot like a redneck and is all badly drawn.
Gear

Johnson strat copy
epi les paul jr
epi les paul studio
Ibanez gax 75
crate 10 watt
crate fxt 120
danelectro honeytone
marshall 8200 bichorus
behringer 400watt cab
I love that show, it reminds me of my family. The best one is were Dale goes insane and runs off in the forest with a tape recorder and starts talking to it. He then realizes it has no batteries and just tosses it.
#2 Member of Fender Whore Club
Rig:
MIK Fender Strat
Traynor 40WR
EH Big Muff
Boss Blues Driver 2
Boss Phase Switcher 3
Quote by Stop Messin'
OHHHHHHHHHH man LMAO now that's what i call getting pwned.

Nice work Fender, seriously.
I keep seeing this one episode where Hank's truck is really screwed up and keeps catching fire. I get to the part where it gets hit by the train but never get to finish seeing it. Anyone wanna tell me what happens after? Sorry, strange request.
I love how they were able to make a succesful show based on the irritated neighbor of Beavis and Butthead. my personal fav episode is when hank gets the ass implants
my favorite part in that show was when megalo mart blew up and boomhower(spelling?) was talking to the cop really fast and the cop couldn't understand, so he told him to slow down, and he goes, "yo...man...dad...gum....meg....a....lo....mart....done...gone....blown....up....man...(etcetera)"
classic.
What happens if people stop buying Merch merch?
You don't want to do that.
Why not?
Because then The Merch turns into the fleshreaper.
That sounds bad.
Yeah, he flies from house to house, collecting torsos.
Quote by -BobboHead-
I keep seeing this one episode where Hank's truck is really screwed up and keeps catching fire. I get to the part where it gets hit by the train but never get to finish seeing it. Anyone wanna tell me what happens after? Sorry, strange request.

YEAAAAAH! King of the Hill kicksass. Anyway, the truck eventually breaks down on traintrack and gets destroyed.
Peggy needs to die.
Quote by BaSsReBeL171
I now believe you are truly the smartest man alive!!! You're a pimp!

I used him alright
The Founder & Fearless Frog of the Primus Sucks Club. PM me to join.
Member of the Mitch Hedberg Pwns club
Fight Ignorance --> www.erowid.org
Quote by Leonheart
YEAAAAAH! King of the Hill kicksass. Anyway, the truck eventually breaks down on traintrack and gets destroyed.

No, what happens AFTER? I already saw that part. Does he get a new truck or what?
Quote by -BobboHead-
No, what happens AFTER? I already saw that part. Does he get a new truck or what?

Yea, In the episode Hank blamed Bobby for breaking the truck, Bobby runs, Hank test runs a truck the salesman was trying to sell him. Finds Bobby and buys it.
Quote by -BobboHead-

hank makes bobby think its his fault so they go back to the dealership and hank tells bobby to sit there and stay still while he go's to use the phone....so then bobby thinks that hank hates him so he starts walking home in the rain....so eventually hank figures out that bobby left and he asks the truck dealer if he can test drive a truck and the guys says ya...so hank goes to pick up bobby, and on the way there he starts using all the new trucks features (using 4WD to get out of a mudpit, finding out which direction to go in cause a guy said that bobby went a certain way etc.) that he was in denial about earlier and finds out it is better than his last trust...so he finds bobby and finally convinced him to get in the truck by saying 'it has seat warmers'....so then they drive back to the dealership and im pretty sure thats where the episode ends....

EDIT: damn...got beat to it, but mines more in depth lol
XboxLive Gamertag: xhybr1dth30ryx

Quote by Zugunruhe
Thats a very insightful post, guy with Mario dry humping Peach as his avatar.

Quote by DownbëloW
ah, UG, just like myspace, but no pictures.
the good old days...
Last edited by Gibson_God11 at Jul 21, 2006,
Quote by StratEnRegalia
Peggy needs to die.

i know, that big footed bitch should die
Gear

Johnson strat copy
epi les paul jr
epi les paul studio
Ibanez gax 75
crate 10 watt
crate fxt 120
danelectro honeytone
marshall 8200 bichorus
behringer 400watt cab
Okay, now what you do is get Peggy asleep first. Put her out. Then take her outside into an open area, preferably all dirt. Place her on a picnic table. Tie ropes from her arms and legs to four different horses. Then tie her down to the table nice and tight. Once she wakes up, everyone just starts beating Peggy severely. Give her a good half hour whipping, nothing too extreme...yet. Whip her face a few times, then cut her with some blunt knives. Smash her glasses on her face. By this time she'd be fairly ****ed up.

Get a knife and take one eyeball out by any method. Then shove it down her mouth. Make her eat it. The remaining one should be singed with a very fat cigar. Ouch. Rip her toenails out of her size 20 feet. "Declaw" her hands. Shave her head and put the hair in her mouth. If there's time, invite local sadists and cannibals to have at her. If she isn't dead, she's in more pain than that guy from Pulp Fiction. To end it, have the horses slowly pull her arms and legs in opposite directions from her torso. Quartering is absolutely brutal. ****, the Romans only did that like once or twice. Once she's separated, decapitate her.

Once dead...free hits? Body mutilation? Whatever, light her on fire with something nasty, then take the ashes and put them at the bottom of an outhouse. Then everyone can take dumps on Peggy. Do not put her ashes on the ground, nothing will grow there.

I don't think a death can get much more ****ed up than that. That's nasty ****, but...it's Peggy.
Quote by BaSsReBeL171
I now believe you are truly the smartest man alive!!! You're a pimp!

I used him alright
The Founder & Fearless Frog of the Primus Sucks Club. PM me to join.
Member of the Mitch Hedberg Pwns club
Fight Ignorance --> www.erowid.org
Quote by StratEnRegalia
Peggy needs to die.

hahahahahahhaha
agreed

thats what ive been thinking for the longest time

"substitute teacher of the year 3 years in a row"
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Quote by StratEnRegalia
Okay, now what you do is get Peggy asleep first. Put her out. Then take her outside into an open area, preferably all dirt. Place her on a picnic table. Tie ropes from her arms and legs to four different horses. Then tie her down to the table nice and tight. Once she wakes up, everyone just starts beating Peggy severely. Give her a good half hour whipping, nothing too extreme...yet. Whip her face a few times, then cut her with some blunt knives. Smash her glasses on her face. By this time she'd be fairly ****ed up.

Get a knife and take one eyeball out by any method. Then shove it down her mouth. Make her eat it. The remaining one should be singed with a very fat cigar. Ouch. Rip her toenails out of her size 20 feet. "Declaw" her hands. Shave her head and put the hair in her mouth. If there's time, invite local sadists and cannibals to have at her. If she isn't dead, she's in more pain than that guy from Pulp Fiction. To end it, have the horses slowly pull her arms and legs in opposite directions from her torso. Quartering is absolutely brutal. ****, the Romans only did that like once or twice. Once she's separated, decapitate her.

Once dead...free hits? Body mutilation? Whatever, light her on fire with something nasty, then take the ashes and put them at the bottom of an outhouse. Then everyone can take dumps on Peggy. Do not put her ashes on the ground, nothing will grow there.

I don't think a death can get much more ****ed up than that. That's nasty ****, but...it's Peggy.

Good Lord, no one deserves that!
Originally posted by Camakazie:

On my gravestone i want jesus and satan fighting with lightsabers. Or a big hand pointing to the grave next to me saying "I'm with stupid"

Superman of the UG heroes and villans club, P.M. josh999x to join
Dale is the best character on the show.

"Was anything inserted in me while I was out?"
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
"Objection! Conjecture! Objecture!"

"Damnit Dale, that isn't even a word!"

I love Dale.

"You wouldn't hit an unconscious maa....." *passes out*
Wade in the water, child.
I love the one where Dale thinks he has rabies and loses his mind in the woods.

Then there's the one where he becomes patriotic.

And I can't forget the episode where Luann and Peggy were nearly destroyed by a tornado in the trailer park. Hank got all his clothes ripped off by the wind. Everyone was there to see.

"I'm sure not unfond of you Peggy I tell you what"
"I sell propane and propane excessories"

My dad lets me mow the lawn with his John Deer. I like to do impressions on it.
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

Last edited by zeppelinpage4 at Jul 21, 2006,
Quote by StratEnRegalia

Thats some fucked up ****. You are one demented fuck.
www.last.fm/user/michaelz92

Originally posted by 5sw0nt0n B0m8
IMMA POAST AZ MUTCH AZ I WUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITZ A FREEEEE KUNTRIE!!!!!
King of the Hill is class. The best episode was when they were at the dog dancing competition, that makes me laugh so much when Bobbys dancing with the scotty dog. ^I remember the hurricane one too
RULE BRITANNIA
i love king of the hill, except for one character...

hank hill

what a redneck
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Yes I revived this thread but only to say that the King Of The Hill marathon was great.

I think it was to celebrate their 10th Year running if so wow the show has really lasted.

So Congratz Hank and the rest of the Arlen family.

This show owns. My friend's little brother looks exactly like Bobby
I'm so damn jealous of myself.
I lovethisdangshowmanitsthedangbestthingorsumlikethatontvmanthatboomhauerguyisbest man,talkinall,"heymanblahblahblah"man,lovethatdangshow.

the_man101
( o Y o ) BOOBS!!
[/spam]

Freeze...WTF?
Member #1 of the I Poker club. PM Highvoltage45 to join.
I love the one where the prostitute works at Strickland Propane.

"I am the main Mac Daddy of Heimlich County, I play it straight up!"
Wade in the water, child.
Quote by -BobboHead-
he ends up going back to the truck place and Bobby starts running home and Hank ends up picking Bobby up in a truck he test drives from the truck place.
Revived!

This should be brought back after that other thread was started. I think Cotton is the funniest character on the show.

Cotton: "Hank, you got a fat neck!"

I don't know why, but stuff like that can make me crack up.
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Oh god did anyone see the episode when Bobby hangs out with the nerds that think there wizards that was HILLARIOUS! Did anyone know the show was made by the beavis and butthead creator Mike Judge?
LOL cotton is a funny character and glad you revived the thread.

Cotton: "Pump jockey!!!"

Hank: "I am not a pump jockey..."

Cotton: "Works for tips!!!"

Dale is my favorite character, he's just hilarious.

^^I read Hank Hill was based off of a character in Beavis and Butthead not sure if it's true though, since I never really got to watch that show.