I've recently become aware of Novax guitars. They seem really interesting. How do they play? How does their concept feel? How do they sound? Do they take a lot of getting used to? I really want to find out more.
"Chuck-E-Cheese called. They want their band back."
Link?
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
That's pretty crazy. I've never played a fanned fret guitar before...but I want to now.
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
What exactly to fanned frets do?
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
Quote by altarofdemise
What exactly to fanned frets do?

You've logged onto the ****ing internet. Try reading their website, for starters. I'm SURE that a company sporting a unique style would have SOMETHING to say about it. As if EVERY brand didn't flaunt their 'distinctiveness'.
"Chuck-E-Cheese called. They want their band back."
I did, I didnt find bull**** you jack****.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
I really like fanfret guitars. If setup right they play nice, and they have brighter highs and tighter more controlled lows, but I think Novax is a greedy bastard. The fanfret idea has been around for centuries and somehow he managed to get a US patent an old idea. Now he makes a hobby of suing people that don?t pay his patent fee. Even if somebody makes the guitar themselves with no knowledge of Novax and they don't sell the guitar, they just keep it for personal use Novax will still take them to court.
Not taking any online orders.
/\
Im waiting for the patent to expire before I get a guitar with fan frets...I figure there will be some MIK ripoff that I can play around with.
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Metalzone
Peavey Bandit