ok i'm new to the pedal thing and was thinking about getting a wah pedal.
i have been looking at 3 different ones. (from most interested to least interested)
ibanez weeping demon, DUNLOP DB-01 DIMEBAG, and DUNLOP ZW-45 ZAKK WYLDE.

what is the difference between them all?
pros and cons for each one?
which one do you think is the best out of these three? (or should i be looking elsewhere)
Quote by metalmiliita56
not to sound stupid but do combos sound as good as tubes?

Quote by Tom Martin

Still, use a condom - STD's arn't like pokémon - you don't get a certificate for catching them all.

Quote by Refixer
All Spiders suck. Accept it. Even the ones with legs.
the ZW is deeper, i have it. i played the Dimebag, its nice and sounds great also. If u play live the dimebag would be good becuase it has a LED so u can see if it on or off.
FlickR
iBanez Rg550 20th Anniversary.
iBanez GRG170DX W/ Dimarzio Steve's Special
VTM 60 Tube Head
Carvin Legacy Vai Cabinet 4x12 Cabinet
Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive
ZW-44 Overdrive
Zakk Wylde Signiture Wah
I personally wouldnt get an Ibanez wah. I would stick to mainly Dunlop and maybe Morley. The only wah's i've considered getting were the Dimebag Wah, the Wylde Wah, the Steve Vai Wah, and a Crybaby.
o ya sorry i forgot to tell you what i like to play. i am mainly going to be using the wah's to spice up my riffs and solos, which are both distorted and clean. i like the sound of bands like metalica, guns n roses, trivium, shinedown and tool. i would like a wah that would be capable of doing good clean and distorted songs. i am going to be getting a mesa f-30 soon if that would affect the wah i would be getting. And i would like to have a wah that is easy to use. i don't know how to use them yet but do you have to click a button first to turn them on or can you just start moving the pedal? ( would like a low priced one too)
Quote by metalmiliita56
not to sound stupid but do combos sound as good as tubes?

Quote by Tom Martin

Still, use a condom - STD's arn't like pokémon - you don't get a certificate for catching them all.

Quote by Refixer
All Spiders suck. Accept it. Even the ones with legs.