Lucky bastard.. getting to see conflict. I got to see subhumans in April, but I'll more-than-likely never get a chance to see conflict.

Anarcho punk is probably my favorite subgenre of punk.

Flux of pink indians
Crass
Subhumans
Conflict
Zounds
A//Political

They're all in my top 20 favorite bands
I dont see how it is boring ^
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
The only real anarcho band I really can't stand is Crass. Most other ones are good. Conflict and Subhumans are some of my favorites. Zounds are awesome too. Am I the only one that likes them besides the song Can't Cheat Karma?
I dont mind Zounds.

I like them, but I really should listen to them more.
I love the whole Curse of Zounds cd too. Anarcho punk is pretty cool if it's well written.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
Quote by technicolour
I love Oi polloi

If they're considered anarcho, then they're also one of my favorite anarcho bands.
Quote by hardrock1315
If they're considered anarcho, then they're also one of my favorite anarcho bands.

They're definitely a borderline band... I put them under anarcho punk on iTunes simply because I think they fit better within those bands than with crust bands.. but they're definitely on the border of the two. They're the bridge that holds those two genres together, methinks
Quote by RockThe40oz
They're definitely a borderline band... I put them under anarcho punk on iTunes simply because I think they fit better within those bands than with crust bands.. but they're definitely on the border of the two. They're the bridge that holds those two genres together, methinks

Their nowhere near crust 100% anarcho.
its a global massacre
DeprIVEd their now Defiance... i hate most street
Text Book Salvation! Caculation and Imagination!
Text Book Salvation! We'll Exept no Deviation!
Text Book Salvation! You call this an Education!
Text Book Salvation! Manditory Self-Eficient!
Behind Enemy Lines, Propagandhi, Against Me!, R.A.M.B.O., Iconoclast, Icons Of Filth, Nausea, MDC, Naked Aggression, Contravene, Mutual Assured Destruction, Urban Decay, Youth In Asia and so so so so many more.
Quote by bloodstained
Propagandhi

It's wierd how Propagandhi are pop-punk in sound, but their mindset is anarcho. I definitely wouldn't call them an anarcho band though.
Quote by hardrock1315
It's wierd how Propagandhi are pop-punk in sound, but their mindset is anarcho. I definitely wouldn't call them an anarcho band though.

I think a lot of people refer to their pop-punk sound on How To Clean Everything, when really their last two releases are basically Punk/Hardcore.
Quote by hardrock1315

chumbawamba are a pop band, does that not mean they can be anarcho?

theres a difference between being an anarcho band and being an anarcho punk band
Cos im an alcoholic,
And I just love the kick,
Im dribblin my words, got a glazy stare,
Cos im addicted to BEER!
Quote by Subhumans
chumbawamba are a pop band, does that not mean they can be anarcho?

theres a difference between being an anarcho band and being an anarcho punk band

Most crust bands are anarchists, but would you call them anarcho punk?
no but id still call them anarcho
Cos im an alcoholic,
Cos im addicted to BEER!
Quote by hardrock1315
Most crust bands are anarchists, but would you call them anarcho punk?

Anarcho punk is just the name of the music, just because your a anarchist it doesnt mean you play anarcho.But crust is anarcho mixed with grind which is probably the reason there is alot of anarcho punks in crust.
its a global massacre
Quote by planetary ruins
Anarcho punk is just the name of the music, just because your a anarchist it doesnt mean you play anarcho.But crust is anarcho mixed with grind which is probably the reason there is alot of anarcho punks in crust.

That was my point.
subcategories are needed, get over it
Cos im an alcoholic,
Cos im addicted to BEER!
Quote by Pick It Up123
subcatagories ^. jeeezzzzzzzz

Without Subgenres, Good Charlotte would be punk.
mmm i love anarcho punk!!! im looking for some tabs of the curse of the zounds album right now!!