Quote by lifewontwait834
oh who gives a ****, just tell me. im in no mood for this forum police horse **** tonight.

Wow, what a way to make yourself look like a complete dumbass, eh?
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
oh **** you guys, like i give a rats furry ass if you flame me. just because you sit on an internet forum all day you sound like my ****ing mom "go put this in that forum, do this, do that". WHO GIVES A ****!? YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF ASS HATS WHO FEEL SPECIAL BECAUSE YOU SPEND SO MUCH TIME ON THE COMPUTER THAT YOU GET SOME FALSE SENSE OF BELONGING!

so answer the goddamn question and ill never come on the godforsaken site again.
i really dont care if i look like a dumbass on here. unlike some of you, i have a sense of what is the real world and what is some stupid internet life.
Quote by lifewontwait834
oh **** you guys, like i give a rats furry ass if you flame me. just because you sit on an internet forum all day you sound like my ****ing mom "go put this in that forum, do this, do that". WHO GIVES A ****!? YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF ASS HATS WHO FEEL SPECIAL BECAUSE YOU SPEND SO MUCH TIME ON THE COMPUTER THAT YOU GET SOME FALSE SENSE OF BELONGING!

so answer the goddamn question and ill never come on the godforsaken site again.

I think thats the awesomessed thing ive heard all day. you just managed to burn practicaly every person on this site.

my props to you.

I think all dream theater songs are creepy and weird.
Quote by xX*Zeppelin*Xx
That's so bad I think you just gave me cancer.

Quote by sineP
What did you do? Fart into a microphone?
Quote by UseYourBrain
I think thats the awesomessed thing ive heard all day. you just managed to burn practicaly every person on this site.

my props to you.

I think all dream theater songs are creepy and weird.

thank you
screw you guys. "OHH, EVERYONE LOOK AT ME!!!! I CAN PLAY 200 NOTES A
SECOND!!!! WELL WOOPDEE****! GOOD FOR YOU, NO ONE LIKES YOU ANYWAY! YAY

Good you deleted that (so you did give a ****?). I never mentioned anything about playing fast and actually only gave you advise. It's your decision what you do with it. And yes it's only an inernetforum and not real life but there are certain rules here to keep everything organised and peaceful. If you like to have people yelling to you instead of answering your questions and being polite to you I don't care of course. In that case just go ahead and have fun wasting people's time.