yeah this is all improv heres my D music its the only file on it i just got the D music working today so hopefully the file will work for everone http://nick123.dmusic.com/

Crit for Crit??
Last edited by Nickoman at Jul 21, 2006,
Hhaaha, why do you have it labeled as black metal?

But yeah, stand further from the mic next time, I can hear you plucking the string.

As for tone, pretty good, a little on the thin side when you get up into the higher register, but the delay sounds tasty for the most part.

The whammy bar part sounded really cool, the sweeps were a tad bit messy.

And there were a few open strings buzzing here and there, but no biggie.

Pretty impressive improve overall.
I'll work on something and actualy give you guys a good solo just keep checking on my D Music

My sweeps where terrible!I can really do better then that i'm even apauled at the ****tyness of them haha and yeah i was using a Laptop's mic that was built in and Windows movie maker haha i have Sonar 5 on my Recording computer but thats the only recording i could throw on D Music

(The other computer doesnt have the internet on it)

Btw how old do you think i am and how long do you think i've been playing? just post your guess's here
Last edited by Nickoman at Jul 21, 2006,
Quote by pepajaktbs2
Hhaaha, why do you have it labeled as black metal?

But yeah, stand further from the mic next time, I can hear you plucking the string.

As for tone, pretty good, a little on the thin side when you get up into the higher register, but the delay sounds tasty for the most part.

The whammy bar part sounded really cool, the sweeps were a tad bit messy.

And there were a few open strings buzzing here and there, but no biggie.

Pretty impressive improve overall.

Haha there wasent really a Genre to put it in....it was a random improv shread what more can i say