I play quite a lot of various genres, but mostly metal. Distortion wise probaly a smoother almost bassy kinda distortion.

Well i have a choice to make

These pickups (these might be coupled with some recording equip, ie a pre-amp for my mic, due to me doing a music course next year)

This electro acoustic

Or possibly this amp

Im not sure about the amp. But i know i want those pickups or that electro acoustic.
I would really really like a high gain valve combo for around £400 but i dont think its gonna happen.

Unless i should save up longer for a better suited amp? Im seriously considering this option.

My kit at the moment:

Ibanez SZ520
GT-6
Super overdrive pedal
Behringer gmx212
yamaha pacifica 112
Shure sm-57
Yamaha c70 calssical
get a new amp for sure then buy pickups that you need. and the amp is pretty good since joel owns one of them
get the amp
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
in general amps get u to ur desired tone the fastest.
with that said, i dont like marshall quality under real marshall tube category.

can u afford a traynor blue50 tube amp? might be worth a listen.

also have u played ovation guitars? i like thier tone but the bowl shaped back is a little annoying, sort of slides off a lap.
not a bad choice tho.

lastly those pups are supposed to be stellar, but ud need the right amp to get the most improvement.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Get an amp. A Traynor, or that Marshall which rocks and stuff... If not the amp, get the pickups. You have an acoustic so you dont need that, but the pickups look nice.
Quote by jj1565
also have u played ovation guitars? i like thier tone but the bowl shaped back is a little annoying, sort of slides off a lap.

Yep, like it's trying to run away from you. The shallow bowls aren't bad, but the standard, full-bowl models are hellish to try to sit with.
Hi, I'm Peter