BODY

IC400 Shape (i have a fetish with this shape)
Mahogany (flamed maple laminated top if possible)
with the word 'INVICTIOUS' somewhat like the 'K-7' on the ibanez neck inlay font crossing at a 60 angle through the pickups

NECK

Ibanez Headstock
Sperzel Locking Tuners (overkill since I am using a locking nut already, but what the hell)
Maple neck
maple fretboard
24 medium frets

Scale 648mm/25.5"
Width at Nut 43mm
Width at Last Fret 58mm
Thickness at 1st fret 18mm
Thickness at 12th fret 20mm
Radius 430mmR

Inlays with 'I N V I C T I O U S' encarved from 3rd fret to 21st fret. (mother of pearl)

BRIDGE

Floyd Rose Speedloader with D-tuna
Chrome hardware

PICKUPS
EMG 81 and 85

CONTROL
1 volume speed knob
1 tone speed knob
1 3-way pickup switch
1 killswitch

OPTIONAL
1 killzone switchmode so people die when i shred at 4million nps
Look at Phiga guitars. They are custom guitars and you can tell him what you want done and he will quote you a price. His "Hybrid" model is based off that Ibanez Iceman. His guitars are amazing from what I have heard, but you have to wait a long time because he has a waiting list and it takes him a few weeks-a few months depending on the guitar since he handmakes each by himself only.
Quote by call1800ksmyazz
Look at Phiga guitars. They are custom guitars and you can tell him what you want done and he will quote you a price. His "Hybrid" model is based off that Ibanez Iceman. His guitars are amazing from what I have heard, but you have to wait a long time because he has a waiting list and it takes him a few weeks-a few months depending on the guitar since he handmakes each by himself only.

wow i like it.
Haha yea. I love his guitars. I tried to bid on his Wolf model on ebay for $2200 at the last minute, but then it got bid up to $2800 in the last second. I was pissed. But now I have my PRS and im more than happy with it.