My father works for a contractor, and recently was working on a house where there had been a fire. From the debris he found a guitar in a case. The case was mostly melted, but the guitar on the inside was still in pretty good condition - some blackening on the headstock and a hole near the neck in the body, but it has great tone and playability. The label on the inside says "Seagull Guitars" and the model is a "CW Mahogany." Can anyone tell me about this make? And how much would a guitar like that sell for new?
Hi, I'm Peter
im not sure about any of that but seagull guitars are pretty nice.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Dude consider yourself lucky... Does the top of the headstock say "Artist" on it? If it does then that is a Seagull Artist series Mahogany CW... which is about a 800 dollar guitar... by they seagulls are the best guitars you can get for the price range right now... I have the Portrait CW series... along with many other acoustics.. Takamine, yamaha etc.. the seagull is by far the best. Lucky bastard!