damn thats a lot

yopu could buy all the gear you'd ever need ever ever and still have change for a car

EDIT- you could buy all the rest of the gear in the world
Quote by MastaBassist10
"Um, yes waiter, I'll have a wank, please."

Quote by HaKattack

I'm a man. We don't cry. We bottle up emotions and become abusive alcoholics.

Proud Member of Slashism. PM slashs_#1_fan to join
Quote by wolfmother256
yeah but who would want to sell that thing?

I would for $185000...!
I wouldn't even want something I couldn't play. 185000 USD is outrageous.
PM me and I will tell you a story.
Story told to: pickledyam, drevil814, syyz1,Volkl, no_username, fronkpies, priest.fan, skeptopotamus, rathmusbass, STFU(its)JERRY, Johnljones7443, Punk_Dude2005,cokeisbetter, Tenacious_dex, guitarmonkey4...Total:30
I would never buy that. Sure it's rare but I would get yelled at if I played it. Guitars are meant to be played. I would sell it. It would be useless in my hands any way.
~Bryan~
~~One Off Custom Strat~~
- 3 piece alder body
- Maple on rosewood 21 fret neck
- '82 Fender pickups

~~'92 Toyota Supra~~

- 1JZ-GTE (TT, front mount intercooler, 15~psi)
- Tuned on 93 octane
- HKS 3" exhaust
For ****'s sakes, that's not even rust. It's just wear from being played...and you know, from having existed for nearly five decades. Jesus, there's a pretty big goddamn difference. And I don't get people saying that you couldn't play it...who would stop you? I mean, yeah, that's an outrageous amount. But it's not like you're going to have to buy it and then lock it up forever.

Alright threadstarter, you and me can go in this together. If we win the bid, you can have it in every month that has under 30 days, and I can have it all the months that have over 30 days.
Its not rust, they used to be gold.
My Gear:
American Deluxe HSS Strat
Crate GT212
Vintage '66 Fender Champ Amp
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Vintage '74 MXR Script Phase 90
Vintage '77 MXR Flanger
Orange Squeezer (clone)
Quote by Rhinosaur Bones
For ****'s sakes, that's not even rust. It's just wear from being played...and you know, from having existed for nearly five decades. Jesus, there's a pretty big goddamn difference. And I don't get people saying that you couldn't play it...who would stop you? I mean, yeah, that's an outrageous amount. But it's not like you're going to have to buy it and then lock it up forever.

Alright threadstarter, you and me can go in this together. If we win the bid, you can have it in every month that has under 30 days, and I can have it all the months that have over 30 days.

ok and ill chip in £1000 for every month with under 30 days and you chip in £1000 for every month with over 30 days

:p
My Gear

Kramer Jersey Star
Jackson DK2
Epi Lp Standard
Takamine G series
Marshall DFX 30 mg series
Boss Gt8 foot pedal

member of the 'i cant spell yngwhey mhalmstreem club'

PM me to join
Quote by Rhinosaur Bones

and if the month has just 30 days? cut it in half?
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
Ohmydamn!

That is awsome! Excedingly expensive but AWSOME why the hell would you sell it?!
Quote by gazthomas
ok and ill chip in £1000 for every month with under 30 days and you chip in £1000 for every month with over 30 days

:p

Sounds like a good deal! Wait a second...

Quote by Vedder
and if the month has just 30 days? cut it in half?

Didn't think of that one. Uhh. We go to a lightning round, where it's down to a thumbwrestle...to the DEATH!
Gibson is ****.
Bleh.

Member #3 of the I Am Canadian Club, pm colen or Mantiscabinet to join
Member #3 of the Necrophagist worshippers pm night_lights to join
Member #2 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
Quote by MetalToTheEnd
Gibson is ****.

you suck dick
My Gear

Kramer Jersey Star
Jackson DK2
Epi Lp Standard
Takamine G series
Marshall DFX 30 mg series
Boss Gt8 foot pedal

member of the 'i cant spell yngwhey mhalmstreem club'

PM me to join
Quote by Rhinosaur Bones
Ibanez is ****.

australia is **** *looks at location sssshhhhiiiittt* and gibson is pretty bad nowadays
Opps, edited - accident
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
That guitar's amazing, but stupidly priced, it's all down to the vintage market and so on nowadays and supply+demand.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
That gibson quality is a fad that started, then the noobs started going to the stores, and they were sure the gibson would sound like crap. In fact, they just knew that their 100 dollar squiers would totally pwn the 3,000 dollar gibson to hell, and magically, thats just what they found out when they tried the gibsons! They sucked!! Their guitar was better, so they needn't feel bad about having a sorry excuse for crap of a guitar, and they were happy. And they told the other noobs. Who flocked to the stores, all of them amazed at how much the gibsons sucked. And the fad grew, and it grew, and its gotten out of hand, finally.

The gibson quality insn't going noticably down. Its where its been since the late 80s. There might be a bit decline in the early 2000s, no doubt the initial source of the fad, but its coming back up again now. So you just continue to put your squiers on your pedestals, and be happy that your ****ty guitars are the best in the world.

Btw, i hope no one is stupid to buy that ****. I wouldn't even buy a squier bullet on ebay unless the seller had 99%+ feedback.
Last edited by refgerto at Jul 21, 2006,
I would buy a new house rather then that ****ing gibson. Just buy a ****ing Epiphone Les Paul Custom if you want a black Les Paul with 3 pickups. **** that guy is just utter ****.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
That thing is outrageously priced! I'd buy it if I had the money. Its one of those "If I have it then, Me > You."
Sent from my iPad.
pffft, i have three of those already and i just bought that one, noobs

Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
People need to stop getting mad.

The guitar is worth that price, and will probably be bought only to be locked up in a museum or personal collection. Think of it like furniture. You can buy really old, exotic woods for tens of thousands, but is it worth it to everyday people? Hell no! But is it worth it to someone who can afford it? Of course it is!
primusfan
It's better with no teeth, trust me. Much fewer scars on my penis now that I've switched from seniors in high school to senior citizens.