This is a newly upload song, Not yet completly finished (Can't really, Im just barely under the song max size).

The song's name is "Before the storm", Reason being. I was listening to this mix in my car, right before a nice storm a few nights ago. The odd thing is, is that the lightning was In time with the song (you will see what I mean, it came in perfect with one part of the song).

www.myspace.com/ichhatt

Yes, I will crit your song if you crit my song.
type as i listen

ooo very awesome intro, i love the bass notes your are hitting on the piano, adds a very eerie feel. the little ride hits seem kinda random at times? maybe thats just me. seems a littel repetitve so far, needs to expand a little bit, maybe change the piano a bit. drums seems off i dont know why, not all parts, but at some parts.

honestly i thought it was pretty repetitve, but maybe because your not done, maybe add some guitar lead or something over, i could feel something nice and dark over it. post back with the finished version soon

cfc? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6232311#post6232311
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Its supose to be repetitive, its an Ambiant song As for guitar over it I dont think it will work. Not for the style. I'm thinking of adding some lyrics or vocal effects (as in backwards echo into distortion). The drumming my sound off to you because the cymbol hits on the 3rd on the first measure and on the 2nd on the next measure.
oo ya vocals would be cool too
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
good job, uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh. very dark excellent. i think youre achieveing what you set out for whith this project
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
Sorry for not critting right away dude . i got confused with all the links .
Crit while listening to Before the storm.

Nice piano intro , Is that a real piano man or a program ? if it is a program can you tell me which ?

The melody at the intro flows magically around my room and into my ears . i liked the kinda storm like toms while the piano is playing. how did you acomplish the storm lighting sounds ?

I couldnt help but notice the repetitivity of the song , the piano riff is the same all the time , you should change it or add a second bass piano , 1 octave lower to create the turmoil and chaotic sence in the song.

I'm around the 4th minute and i didnt see anything change. but the effects you used in this song are awesome and the melody is magical , only that if you hear this magic music all over again you get bored. try changing it somehow .

That was my crappy advice and comment. feel free to say no to this , but , would you mind listening and commenting on my song ?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=396962
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Whooooa...i adore the intro. It's so perfectly done. And when the drums come in they come in nicely as well. It does get a little too repetetive in my opinion...maybe if you just changed up a tiny part of the melody it wouldn't get so monotonous, but that's just me. The strings come in very softly and beautifully, it sounds nice, but almost nothing changes for the whole rest of the song after that. Nice, but too long for the same thing over and over.

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=398323
My Solo Stuff

Quote by crazydiamond73
There's a shoe floating down the street on a raft, how many pancakes does it take to cover the dog? None, ice cream doesn't have bones.

Bow to me.
Quote by Necrolust
Sorry for not critting right away dude . i got confused with all the links .
Crit while listening to Before the storm.

Nice piano intro , Is that a real piano man or a program ? if it is a program can you tell me which ?

The melody at the intro flows magically around my room and into my ears . i liked the kinda storm like toms while the piano is playing. how did you acomplish the storm lighting sounds ?

I couldnt help but notice the repetitivity of the song , the piano riff is the same all the time , you should change it or add a second bass piano , 1 octave lower to create the turmoil and chaotic sence in the song.

I'm around the 4th minute and i didnt see anything change. but the effects you used in this song are awesome and the melody is magical , only that if you hear this magic music all over again you get bored. try changing it somehow .

That was my crappy advice and comment. feel free to say no to this , but , would you mind listening and commenting on my song ?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=396962

I've already got lyrical ideas, that should keep it from sounding too repetitive (remember, repetation is the master of ambient). I was going for a real droney sound with this with out reverting into some Sunn O))) style.

The program used was Reason 3.0, Technically its not a "real" piano because, I just used a Midi keyboard into the computer. But it is a "real" recording of a piano that is triggered off the sequenced midi. The lightning sound is nothing more than a bass drum with an Overt use of Reverb and distortion and weird filter settings. I think vocals over this will work out, though I don't know what I really want to do with this. I don't want to overly use the speaches and parts from other WWI and II Era songs.
Wow . I'm surprised by how you use all the effects and the effort you put to create a song. way to go man , thumbs up and applause ! I only use guitar pro cause it has all the instruments and it is easy to use, though i would like my recordings and songs to have a touch of realistic sound like yours..
Keep it up and i 'm waiting for the complete song with the vocals .

PS : DO NOT BY ANY MEANS PUT ANY DISTORTED GUITAR IN THERE . I WILL HAUNT YOU . lol . just use some 1octave lower piano and some chaotic kickass vocals.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Last edited by Necrolust at Jul 22, 2006,
type as i listen

very nice intro, the low piano adds a very eerie and nice touch
the thundering bass drum fits perfectly
in my opinion i think it could use a string section...then right as i typed that one came in, very nice, i like how you have the storm effects, i cant really find much wrong with it

as for suggestions, you should vary it, maybe add a bridge and a chorus, as it just repeats, idk, if you were going for a dramatic sort of thing, you could use this song as an intro to an album and have then next song be called "storm" and have it be really high powered and fast metal, to have a nice contrast, and maybe add in some more instruments instead of just piano drums and strings

but other than that it is pretty much perfect, add in some vocals and give it some finishing touches and i will be really excited to hear it

crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=397782

and if you are interested, i have some of my midi stuff up on that page as well, and if you decide to look at that too maybe pm me with what you think?
Originally posted by SoFad
Guys, I'm in need of desperate help, it's been like 2 weeks since my last dump. I can't get there anymore

wow, good luck

Quote by MorelloMan1992

elephants.

buttsecks.

elephant buttsecks