hey hey, i had this one up for a bit, but wanted to see if i can get some crit for it. its called "oriental dream" , tell me what you think! and theres a little bit of slipping but ill get rid of that soon

http://www.myspace.com/the2abraxis

(sounds awesome /w a good system or headphones, because it has a cool pan)
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Sounds good man... flawless around the scales nice choices on the notes and stuff i liked it. About 3/4 of the way through you got to sounding a little like Full House. haha. Nothing bad though I enjoyed it the whole way through.

If you could leave us a message critting our music it would be appreciated.
www.myspace.com/therainandsnow
AIM - JanesAdd1cti0n

The Rain And Snow

We've been reduced to ruin in this noncalibrated earth that has stumbled upon us.
Sorry for taking this long to crit back . Thanks for your comments on my song man.

Listening right now :
The drum intro wasnt that good . What programm do you use from drum beats ?
The solo and the clean riffs in there made the song very sad , like an opeth song , that was amazing man . It gets a little happy though in some places , but i liked it .
I liked the whole song idea and your great solo's man . I have nothing to comment on or give you any advice , the only advice i can give you is : Keep making songs .

Cheers buddy .
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
I think your intonation is a bit off. When you play higher up the fretboard you can hear a slight out of tune-ness. Change the strings or change the intonation on the bridge.

But yeah, I liked it, but I didn't think it sounded happy at all. Of course not a bad thing.

Some of the runs you have in there are killer.

The pentatonic part sounds really out of place.

Pretty nice tone if a little bit thin.

I liked the drums, I think they service the song well and they sound pretty real.

Nice job, the melodies were really good and the song remained interesting all the way through.

Crit mine?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=397969
im using an electric set which i play on and just record straight as i play it, and the penatonic was supposed to be the happy part :-[ it was spose to be like a big change, but oh well. thanks for the crits!
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
drums do sound a bit flat. Nice though sounds a little like Gary moore which is great. Nice and mellow. Sort of Satana-ish. I could imagine this in a movie where two people are in the hot desert, wiping the sweat from thier heads, looking into the vast plain, not knowing if they are going to make it!!!!haha, it's funny where music can take the mind. I think i have that vision cause it has a high-low quality, the stillness is almost like someones thoughts then when the guitar hits the high notes its almost like theres a determination or a will.......wow...Im kind of rambling here. Well all I can tell you is that this piece of music really grabbed me. I didnt just enjoy it, I felt it, and thats just about the highest praise i can give you. Awesome.

if you have time https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=398222
Now Is Not The Time To Cry....Now's The Time To Find Out Why!!!!
hey man, i like your playing, very mellow, and i really like the parts where the rythm and lead end up playing together (just for like 2 beats haha)...the tone is great in your lead, you have some nice playing too...the drum beat is decent too, but maybe you should kinda program a few crazy fills just to have the song kinda pick up and get harder to a climax or something...just a thought....oh and what is "ultimate showdown"?

thanks for the crit too btw
Neat sound to it, i like the intro. The guitars work really nicely together when there's two of them. This song just kinda has an overall odd feel to it but i like it a lot. Not really any timing or pitch problems or anything, and the quality is great. I like the spots when the guitar gets really fast too, keep the song from getting boring. Keep it up!
My Solo Stuff

Quote by crazydiamond73
There's a shoe floating down the street on a raft, how many pancakes does it take to cover the dog? None, ice cream doesn't have bones.

Bow to me.