Right heres the situation i've been playing the guitar for about 2 years now i've got a yamaha pacifica 0.12 and i'm thinking thats its time to upgrade to a new guitar, and was wonderin if you guys could point me in the right direction i play mostly rock/metal.
Cheers
Originally Posted by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.

I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.

No one dies as a virgin. Life f**ks us all
I've got about £300 saved up

sounds to me like a les paul (epiphone les pual std. plain top) or a HH or HSS strat (std., fender)

oh, im not sure u'll like it, but a *squint* schecter s-1 elite *braces for yelling*

EDIT: ^ oh yeah, theyre better than epiphones. get one of em... the al-3500 prestige when they have more stock :X
A line 6 spider II

Quote by savage86
A line 6 spider II

you got stuck with the suck, i play punk/metal, look at my sig for my "In Progress" amp
hey, i think i might be able to help....iv been playin for jus over a yr and upgraded 5 months ago. i might be a bit biased on this decision as i have this guitar but go for an epiphone les paul standard. i can safly say u wont regret buyin it, it certainly rocks a*s!! and is great for any type of music, i play mostly rock/hard rock/metal and this guitar is perfect...itll cozt u bout £320 thou but if u realy want it im sure u can spare and extra £10-20 lol.
Cheersg guys i'm goin to see if i can find me self an amp now!!