In the past i have used Krystal, and just put a mic next to my amp. But theres a delay in the playback, so if i play along with the playback, it ends up being off. And the mic doesn't pick up the guitar loudly. What can i do to fix this. And im willing to make a few purchases to fix it.
Member of the LeDzEp LoVeRbOy is a pirate hooker fan club. PM fenderfreak101 or me_and_my_esp to join.
Quote by fenderfreak101
sorry i dont understand dumbass language.

Member #8 of the "Can't we forget about all the subgenres & just ROCK?" group PM rockon1824
If you have a decent mfx pedal you can go line in from it, that sounds the best imo. You can try it on a amp if it has a headphone jack or output but all the times I have tried it sounds crappy. All you need is a cable (the kind for like computer speakers or somthing.. with 1 headphone plug on each end) and a adapter that you plug one into, then you can plug it into your amp/pedal.
will that fix the delay? and is krystal a decent enough program or should i buy something better
:
Quote by gsr2k6
All you need is a cable (the kind for like computer speakers or somthing.. with 1 headphone plug on each end) and a adapter that you plug one into, then you can plug it into your amp/pedal.

and where does the guitar go
Member of the LeDzEp LoVeRbOy is a pirate hooker fan club. PM fenderfreak101 or me_and_my_esp to join.
Quote by fenderfreak101

Member #8 of the "Can't we forget about all the subgenres & just ROCK?" group PM rockon1824
Last edited by thewiserafiki at Jul 21, 2006,
is the riff tracker made for recording more than one tracks? and do you usually use it with a different software such as cake walk? If so what software do you reccomend
Quote by fenderfreak101

but the thing about the riff tracker is i want to record drums also, which if im not mistaken you need a mixer for. And wouldnt a mixer do everything the rifftracker does
Quote by fenderfreak101

Quote by thewiserafiki
but the thing about the riff tracker is i want to record drums also, which if im not mistaken you need a mixer for. And wouldnt a mixer do everything the rifftracker does

the rifftracker includes some Drum kits you can use for songs...
ya but i would rather use real drums, because our drummer is really good and he has a nice drum set. Not to mention he is the one paying for the mics and mixer. And also i think its our soundcard that is causing the delay. Everyone says creative labs are the best but which model?
Quote by fenderfreak101

Quote by thewiserafiki
And also i think its our soundcard that is causing the delay. Everyone says creative labs are the best but which model?

http://us.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=1&subcategory=208&product=14064

I think thats it. Good luck! have a look around on there site for thier other stuff.

EDIT: Link din't work
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
Last edited by guitaristclass at Jul 21, 2006,
look into some of the acid programs they are what i use for the heavy mixing and stuff. i record my guitar into cooledit, then use a hiss eliminator and all that jazz to make it sound pritty. as for your delay problem, i bet that is the program. d/l audacity to check.
When my band records we usually use a free program called Audicity (or something.) We just get the computer mic. and put it somewere, usually picks everything up just fine. Although we record the vocals seperate, so meh.
The person below me is probably a homosexual.