Ok so anyways I just recently bought a Jackson DK2 when i was down in the states...and I dont really like the floyd concept...I just hate kinda not being able to change strings super fast or me having to adjust everything to detune...so anyways I have a question, im trading a barely played Crate GT65 amp in, as well as the DK2. The crate retails for 399.99 (canadian) at the store im trading it into, im not sure of the jackson price in Canadian dollars...how much trade in value do you guys think theyd give me?

They carry mostly Jackson/Fender/Ibanez gutiars at the shop im going to...I wish id know what a decent amount of trade in value is...I just am kinda looking at a non locking trem guitar with a thin neck...any suggestions? The RG321's look nice, but i think i should be able to get better then that for what im trading in...or would you say get the 321 and throw in a good set of pups? any ideas?
they will give you at the max half of what you paid. nah the rg321 is pretty good unless you wanna try out some sz/sa/s models but dunno if theyre necks are thin.
How much in american dollars did you pay for the DK2? One thing you can do, if you like every else besides the trem on your jackson, is buy one of those tremol-no things, it makes it so you can have a full floating bridge, a hardtail, or a dive only bridge. You can change tunings in the hardtail and dive only modes, and if you break a string etc., you wont go out of tune.

http://www.tremol-no.com/
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
Quote by bean-o
How much in american dollars did you pay for the DK2? One thing you can do, if you like every else besides the trem on your jackson, is buy one of those tremol-no things, it makes it so you can have a full floating bridge, a hardtail, or a dive only bridge. You can change tunings in the hardtail and dive only modes, and if you break a string etc., you wont go out of tune.

http://www.tremol-no.com/

still wont make changing strings easy which is what the ts wants
Harmony-central says that its retail price is 65$... but im guessing thats american.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
I want to buy a Dk2..... So whats wrong with it other than you dont like FR? Does it stay in tune when you do dive bombs and pull it up?
yeah i almost sold it today, but i might buy a tremol no and keep it..i love it
(coldemphasis or w/.e)^ Its got a liscensed FR, and its crap. I have the same FR, or had at least. I need to update my sig.

Threadstarter, ibanez rg 321MH are excellent. They ARE the best guitar for the money availiable imo.

Mahogony body, AANJ, wizard 2 neck, string thru..... All for 280$

Make sure youg et the 321MH tho and not the 321.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Quote by ClassicAxe
(coldemphasis or w/.e)^ Its got a liscensed FR, and its crap. I have the same FR, or had at least. I need to update my sig.

Threadstarter, ibanez rg 321MH are excellent. They ARE the best guitar for the money availiable imo.

Mahogony body, AANJ, wizard 2 neck, string thru..... All for 280$

Make sure youg et the 321MH tho and not the 321.

Why is it crap..... This is disapointing

Would it be ok if I got locking tuners?
ibanez are in my opinion the best guitars out there today! The edge bridges are better than floyd rose i say apart from the tremelo comes loose easy and are annoying to tighten
Quote by d_byrne23
anyone know where i can buy a tremol no

ummm check the all parts website http://www.allparts.com/ just search tremol-no and you get one.

edit:
Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
Why is it crap..... This is disapointing

Would it be ok if I got locking tuners?

dude if you have a locking nut then using locking tuners will become useless.

edit:
Quote by fullmetaltrash
ibanez are in my opinion the best guitars out there today! The edge bridges are better than floyd rose i say apart from the tremelo comes loose easy and are annoying to tighten

ummm the edge pro bridge is a floyd rose bridge so what your saying is that an edge pro is better than an edge pro roflmao
^ You know what he meant lol.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator