hopefully some of you all are familiar with the ovation solid body eletric guitar collections.. if not just don't say anything at all.

I ve been saving up for quite a few months for my next guitar and now i have enough to either purchase an eastwood UltraGP or an ovation UK II from certain people online. But i have no idea which one to go with.. does the UK II support a more metal sound? Cause i was more leaning toward the UK II incase i wanted to head into the more blues direction or something.

i don't know, what do you guys think about these guitars.
UKIIs are meant to be nice, but not quite as good as an Ovation GP. I should think with a good overdrive it'll be fine for metal - I'm thinking Black Sabbath style metal. The Eastwood GPs are good but not in the same league as an Ovation. The headstock and the top horn don't match the original GP. I hear from GP owners that it is good for blues. There's a few GP owners on the ReckordsReckords forum who are happy to talk about their guitars... here.

Have you seen the Ovation Breadwinner? That is a great looking guitar.
Quote by anaoshak
breadwinner looks riduclous, ridiculously rock

Could you post a picture of it, I've always been curious as to what it looks like.