Anyone heard this stuff yet? HUGE change from the previous album. Ralph Santolla and Jack Owen rip! Seriously, there are moments I would never expect on a Deicide release.

http://rapidshare.de/files/26416384/02_Death_To_Jesus.mp3.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/26416721/03_Desecration.mp3.html

Theres a link to two of the songs on the new one.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
i've only heard the songs from the EP. i really like them. the new music video is out too.

i'll check those links out
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
i got the new one already. its defiantly worth a buy once its available.
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
^ Exactly.

Having said that, the music is not bad when considering some of Deicide's later material.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Last edited by LedZeppelin at Jul 21, 2006,
Yeah the lyrics are terrible. But it's Deicide, did you expect deep philosophical concepts? It's a huge improvement over recent Deicide, Glen sounds awesome, and the solos rip. Sure, the lyrics blow, but when did anyone listen to Deicide for the lyrics?
wow, i had pretty much given up on deicide until this. it sounds pretty different, but in a good way. i'll probably buy the cd.
**** yeah!
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by AzureNight
Yeah the lyrics are terrible. But it's Deicide, did you expect deep philosophical concepts? It's a huge improvement over recent Deicide, Glen sounds awesome, and the solos rip. Sure, the lyrics blow, but when did anyone listen to Deicide for the lyrics?

not the lyrics man

its the same solo sound and style and the same high and low growl at the same time thing that we have heard so many times already, no to mention the over produced rhythm guitars and ridiculously short albums
The solo sound and vocals have changed drastically. I also have no problems with the production.... actually, if anything, it sounds much better than Scars.
Last edited by gimme_fuel_89 at Jul 22, 2006,
i personally enjoy scars, especially the solos in "Conquered by Sodom"...not as good as their other stuff, but good nonetheless...looking forward to some new material
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Member #2 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.
Quote by Bilzzard_of_Ozz
They've been going on since 1987 and still they can't reach beyond the originallity of "Death to Jesus"?

there is a definate motif, but i still think Legion and there self titled is worth a mention here. \m/ \m/ fuc'kin awesome.

newer deicide gets a big "meh" from me. i like rital remains more than the newer stuff.

it is also worth mentioning that my friend's band opened for deicide in san antonio. that is 2 steps to glen burton, the anti-christ himself.
Quote by Bilzzard_of_Ozz
They've been going on since 1987 and still they can't reach beyond the originallity of "Death to Jesus"?

Don't fix it if it ain't broke. Unoriginal, but look at Cannibal Corpse... they've been doing the same shtick since they started. I don't understand why everyone gets on Deicide's back about that. It's worked for almost 20 years so why stop now? It's like the Nike logo. Everyone just knows it.

I've heard one song off the EP and it slayed. Huge improvement from the more recent stuff. I love Deicide.
^ Exactly, that's what characterizes the band. Everyone will remember Cannibal Coprse for their gory lyrics rather than their music (even though one may like it alot). Same thing with Deicide. Subjects of lyrics are very often the same and who even reads them anyway? I personally don't have the time or even want to waste time reading lyrics I can't understand when sung and won't remember.
get past the ****ing lyrics already. what did you expect?? the bands called DEICIDE.

I love this band, and their new stuff is their best.
GEAR:
Washburn x10 "Washy"
Ibanez S470DXQM "Kimberly"
BC Rich NJ strat "Sydney"
Roland Cube 60
Vox V847
Boss OD1
Boss CE2
Digitech Death Metal
Russian Big Muff PI
DOD Deth Metal
Ibanez SM9
Quote by Inimical
Don't fix it if it ain't broke. Unoriginal, but look at Cannibal Corpse... they've been doing the same shtick since they started. I don't understand why everyone gets on Deicide's back about that. It's worked for almost 20 years so why stop now? It's like the Nike logo. Everyone just knows it.

Thing is, anybody could come up with "Death to Jesus". Cannibal Corpse atleast show some creativity in their titles. I mean come on, it takes imagination to come up with something that resembles the book "1001 ways to mutilate, voilate, ingest, regurgitate, torment, kill and slay a human being" and managing to compose it in booklet-form and publish it in parts of 10-15 chapters a time complete with soundtrack.
a bartender I know gave me the Promo cd... It has all the songs but it has this little annoying guy say."this is deicide's new cd....blah blah blah" like once every minute..it's not that bad lol but the cd sounds pretty ****in good
ArCh EnEmY F'kInG rUlEs

r.I.p.
-Dimebag-
-Randy Rhoads-
^ I gave links to two songs on Rapidshare, check them out, no annoying voiceover.
Quote by Bilzzard_of_Ozz
Thing is, anybody could come up with "Death to Jesus". Cannibal Corpse atleast show some creativity in their titles. I mean come on, it takes imagination to come up with something that resembles the book "1001 ways to mutilate, voilate, ingest, regurgitate, torment, kill and slay a human being" and managing to compose it in booklet-form and publish it in parts of 10-15 chapters a time complete with soundtrack.

Sorry, I totally misunderstood your post. I thought you meant their whole "I hate God" thing and not just the song titles.

My apologies.
I've figured this out lol

New Deicide = Old Slayer
New Slayer = Trivium

ONOESSSZZ
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
Quote by greety
I've figured this out lol

New Deicide = Old Slayer
New Slayer = Trivium

ONOESSSZZ

OMG I never realized it!!

Deicide never really appealed to me, but I'll check this stuff out.
When I come to the US, I'm definitely buying that album, because there's barely any metal CD's here, only Soulfly, Metallica, and Sepultura.....
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"
Got it from a friend, I'll probably buy it once it comes out. It rips some serious ass, The Lord's Sedition is a standout track which has a really un-Deicide intro but is ****in sweet.

Death To Jesus and Homage for Satan are awesome too.
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
Quote by Bilzzard_of_Ozz

+1

The only high note for me on this album was the title track but then again they have done similar things before
This album is easily one of the best things theyy've ever done, "Scars..." was decent, but the 2 prior to that were frankly awful. Obviously the first three are brilliant, but after that they have drifted .Ousting the Hoffmans was a good move.
I could never get into the generic regurgitated albums Deicide produced, well maybe Legion, that was a good album, but the rest is just blah, I'll check this album out though if others say it's better than previous releases
heard it. it's fantastic. desecration is probably my favorite track.
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
Quote by mydadisjewish
there is a definate motif, but i still think Legion and there self titled is worth a mention here. \m/ \m/ fuc'kin awesome.

newer deicide gets a big "meh" from me. i like rital remains more than the newer stuff.

it is also worth mentioning that my friend's band opened for deicide in san antonio. that is 2 steps to glen burton, the anti-christ himself.

Carcass changed from blood n guts to anti-globalisation and anti-asian lyrics.. and you get albums like Swansong, a piece of crap compared to Necroticism and Symphonies of Sickness

Ok just heard it... This stuff sounds exactly like Brutality and Monstrosity.
Dont like this stuff that much...
As a result of listing <><'s reports I was banned.

Quote by God Book
#2. Banned by theguitarist (11/03/2006) - X D

Promise to shorten your sig and you'll be unbanned. This is what you get, lol.

HA!
Last edited by twentyextysixx at Aug 19, 2006,