Does anyone know a piece of equipment where i can record, like, up to thirty seconds, play it back, and be able to play over it, i know of the G-DEC but i dont wanna get that, im talkin it like goes, throught the amp, or at least i can play it back...

Thanks a lot guys, keep it cheap!
^ lol not cheap im sayin 100 at the most, i want like a little gadget, if not ill just have to get the g dec
Quote by Arlabester
^ lol not cheap im sayin 100 at the most, i want like a little gadget, if not ill just have to get the g dec

Dont think they make them that cheap
Quote by pinkhaze29
Dont think they make them that cheap

*sigh* even something thats not a pedal?
Quote by pinkhaze29
not sure check mf or ebay.

ok what should i search? (what words should i put in)
!!! THE BLACKBOX !!! i just rembered, thats the cheapest i'll get

EDIT: wait the blackbox, is like, full recoding isnt it?
Only things i can think of would be the digitech Jamman or the boss looper pedals. You might be able to get a cheap jamman on ebay.
My gear:
OLP John Petrucci Sig.
Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Mesa/Boogie .50 Caliber+ 112
Quote by Wells902
Only things i can think of would be the digitech Jamman or the boss looper pedals. You might be able to get a cheap jamman on ebay.

ok ty, i'll look
0.0 holy **** thats expensive, im aiming for something cheaper than the g-dec, cos my last resort is to buy the g-dec...
Quote by R0CKER1220
What's wrong with the G-DEC? I have one and I like it, or do you want longer playback?

no i love em too, but i dont want a new amp.. thirty seconds is enough for me... and i want a gadget that can record and playback and is cheaper than the g-dec
Quote by El Codyo
You can download Audacity, record to your computer, then play it back over the computer speakers and play along.

if thats serious: wtf? if its what i think it is:

Oh lol, anyway i dont have a mic. so how would i do that?
raWr that thing doesnt like me, i still just want a gadget, i think i might hav e to get a g-dec :X