I'm sure some of you know this was Ben Gibbard's band, and it displays all the quality minus the emo of Death Cab.

I recently got into them and it's really good, Ben Gbbards voice is, as usual, intoxicating.

What albums should i get?

http://www.myspace.com/wwwmyspacecompostalservice
Last edited by Bmm386 at Jul 21, 2006,
Their ok. Not amazing, but a good listen every so often.
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
I love the Postal service

theyre well good.

and just get the album, i wouldnt bother with the eps much unless youre just one for collecting.
The Postal Service= Love.

The album has so many songs that bring back beautiful memories to me that I just can't help but treasure the darn cd for it's sentimental value.

Ohh and Bmm36, they only have one album so just pick that one up. (It's called "Give Up")
I wish I still had my copy of Give Up, that was such an amazing album. I looked in its case one day, and the poor thing was snapped in half..

I loved that album to death. It's so soul-crushing and heartbreaking, it's almost unbearable to listen to all of.
Wade in the water, child.
The best song of theirs I think it the cover that Iron and Wine did of such great heights....it's on one of the eps and the garden state soundtrack
I'm far too shy to talk to you at school
Quote by HoundoftheB
The best song of theirs I think it the cover that Iron and Wine did of such great heights....it's on one of the eps and the garden state soundtrack

What the hell? Wouldn't that make it your favorite Iron and Wine song?

"Hey, what's your favorite Postal Service song?"

"The one they didn't record!"
i got in an argument with my gf about who wrote "such Great Hieghts"

we did research lol i was saying it was iron and wine and she thought postal.

sadly it was ben gibbard so i lost lol

i dont know what the Fuck this smiley is doing
they're alright. kinda boring after a while though in my books. tell you the truth i'm kinda going off ben gibbard
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
Quote by jallas
they're alright. kinda boring after a while though in my books. tell you the truth i'm kinda going off ben gibbard

what happened to you, alice? you used to be cool

unluCKY...
from daylight...
...into darkness
I much prefer Dntel, the collaboration that inspired the spin-off of the Postal Service.

But regardless, Jimmy Tamborello is a G-G-Genuis! Everyone go buy "Life Is Full Of Possibilites" by Dntel and hear the collabo that sprung The Postal Service. (Or just cheat and download "(This Is) The Dream Of Evan and Chan.") Ahem.

The Psotal Service remix of Azure Ray's song "New Resolution?" Off tha hizzy. But can someone please confirm that at parts it sounds somewhat like Konstantine by Something Corporate. During the "move on, move on..." part, it has the same melody. Someone compare and agree with me!

I also like the Postal Service remix of "Do You Realize?!?!?!!??!?!??!?!????!!" by The Flaming Lips.

Did I mention Jimmy Tamborello rocks my world?!
A conservative is a man who believes that nothing should be done for the first time. --Alfred E. Wiggam
i'll buy some new friends

omg jon

haha manda, i still like dcfc a lot, but the postal service just irritate me atm, well, they ahve done for a while. but even dcfc are tiring me a little. s'not my fault
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
Give Up is such a great album and a soon-to-be-classic album in my eyes.
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
I love the song Such Great Heights wayyyy too much.

there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Give Up is an excellent album.

Dntel is also very good.
How can we separate fact from fiction in a world where we are desensitized by our own minds?
Oh, if ever there were to be a song about my love life, Nothing Better would be it.
Yeah, Nothing Better and Such Great Hights are amazing songs <3
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████