Available in Red, Blue, Black.

STATS:
~Hardwood Body
~Maple Neck / Rosewood Fretboard
~Three Single Coil Pickups
~Vintage Tremolo System
~22 Frets
~Weight = 5500g

So, guys, what do you think? Is it a good guitar for beginners?

Remember, this is not your opinion based on YOUR current ability, it is based on good-ness(sp?) for beginners.
Attachments:
Crafter_st120_red.jpg
Crafter_st120_blue.jpg
crafter_st120_black.jpg
well ive never heard of that brand and thats a problem...

what kind of music do you want to play?
i have never really heard of a crafter, i wouldnt get it
in my experience of guitars, i have always spent the extra cash and got a good brand name guitar that i trust, because they will last longer and have better quility, even if you are a beginner, i would get something like an ibenez or even a crappy squire just because i know squire as a brand name more that crafter and therefore i would trust it more to last and hold its tune, bc you wont be a beginner for ever, and when you do become more advanced guitar player, you want a guitar that can take you there to the next level, instead of having a cheap first guitar that wont last very long, and has low quility, and having to upgrade with in a year to a better guitar

whats your price range and what music do you play?
Last edited by the_man101 at Jul 21, 2006,
How much did it cost?
It doesn't seem too bad for a beginner but you might want to consider a Squier. Or even better a used Fender.
Just avoid unknown brands.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by the_man101
i have never really heard of a crafter, i wouldnt get it
in my experience of guitars, i have always spent the extra cash and got a good brand name guitar that i trust, because they will last longer and have better quility, even if you are a beginner, i would get something like an ibenez, bc you wont be a beginner for ever, and when you do become more advanced guitar player, you want a guitar that can take you there to the next level, instead of having a cheap first guitar that wont last very long, and has low quility, and having to upgrade with in a year to a better guitar

whats your price range and what music do you play?

i was gonna reccomend him a RG
Quote by ma04hew
This is the Crafter Cruiser ST 120

Available in Red, Blue, Black.

STATS:
~Hardwood Body
~Maple Neck / Rosewood Fretboard
~Three Single Coil Pickups
~Vintage Tremolo System
~22 Frets
~Weight = 5500g

So, guys, what do you think? Is it a good guitar for beginners?

Remember, this is not your opinion based on YOUR current ability, it is based on good-ness(sp?) for beginners.

This fits everything you listed.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/OLP-MM1-Electric-Guitar?sku=516000

My uncle's been playing for 30 years, so he decided to check this out because of the price. For $250, it's amazing. You can abuse the trem BIG TIME without it going out of tune.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Man, don't. A bad guitar is a bad guitar, no matter what skill level you're at.
You should check the Yamaha pacifica 012. very good guitar for begginers. it pownz my poor squier strat