Hey I was wondering if anyone knew if any sort of Blues Image live CD compilation or bootlegs are available merely because I'm very interested in hearing Pinera solo for a good 6 minutes at the end of "Ride Captain Ride" which was one of the draws of a Blues Image show. Besides that tune I'd like to hear how they sounded live.

Thanks much.
I have no idea if there is a live compilation. But I always get so mad at the end of Ride Captain Ride when the fade out the solo before it starts getting really good. I always assumed they were a one hit wonder. I have never even heard another song by them.
Co-Founder of the Creedence Clearwater Revival Fanclub...PM me or Pi3h-B0y to join!

Member #17 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!

The Sinister Minister of Zeppelinism...Pm TheHeartbreaker to join.
Quote by Cptbeefheart
I have no idea if there is a live compilation. But I always get so mad at the end of Ride Captain Ride when the fade out the solo before it starts getting really good. I always assumed they were a one hit wonder. I have never even heard another song by them.

Exactly! That guitar tone ****ing rips and thats exactly why I wanted to hear it!
You really should listen to the rest of Open,its a really stellar album.

Why should I ask this in the blues forum if they were a band that combined cuban musical influences with hard rock?