I just got a dunlop crybaby 535Q wah pedal but it is not working properly. Right now it makes barely any noise when i turn in on (the sound is normal when i turn it off) and in the heel position it completely cuts out. And when i press the boost switch off it completely cuts out except for a few random quick burst of sound. I tried it with a 9V battery and am using a Boss 9V adaptor which the store clerk said would work. Is it broken or am i doing something wrong?

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
did yuo make sure the cables are connected properly? input from guitar is on the left, output to amp in on the right. This is usually one of the most common mistakes associated with crybabies.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
Actually i had input from the guitar going to the right and amp to the left, but now that i switched it around it makes no noise when i switch it on, except for what sounds like thunder clouds.

When i use it with the guitar cord on the right and amp on the left, it sounds normal for split second bursts but its just like its cutting out, and im quite sure its not the patch cords because when i switch the pedal off it works normally.
Last edited by Avs at Jul 21, 2006,
funky p doesnt know what hes talking about...amp is left instrument is right....i bought a hendrix crybaby....had a similar problem. i took it back they gave me a new one...it has a 1 year factory warranty
Quote by guitar_god22
funky p doesnt know what hes talking about...amp is left instrument is right....i bought a hendrix crybaby....had a similar problem. i took it back they gave me a new one...it has a 1 year factory warranty

Darn its not broken is it? The store i got it from is kinda far and this was the last one they had.
Does anyone know how i might be able to fix this problem without having to replace the unit?
check the battery?

edit: sry my bad just reread the post

yeah, bring er back and get a tech to look at it or something
1st ever MOD challenge winner
Rush Club Member #5
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
Member #4 of The Geddy Lee Fan Club
Member #21 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join