how would i wire LED's into my pickup cavaties. Ive seen people do it but cant find information on how to or which size batteries to use or where to run the wires.

Any advice?
Quote by GizmoKaKa
My face resembles a buttocks.

Quote by guitar?
I used to hold down my dog and piss on it. I don't have a dog anymore.
Here you go: http://led.linear1.org/led.wiz

use a switch to connect/disconnect the battery to turn them on and off. Or use a stereo jack on your guitar and connect the - from the battery to the ring section of the jack and connect the wire from the LEDs that would be going there to the guitar's ground and you'll have them turn on whenever you have a cable plugged into the guitar
9v battery, with a limiting resistor. Anything over 1k will work fine.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
soo how would i put these in my guitar. will i have to route a new hole to fit the 9v? where do i put it . I get how LED's work and how to attach them i just cant fuigure out the wiring and the battery.

thanks
Quote by GizmoKaKa

Quote by guitar?
Fit the 9v wherever you can...?
Your guitar may have space, may not.

And uhh, if you know how LED's work and how to attach them, why exactly do you need help with the wiring? Just a question.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
I dont my friend does but i wasnt sure if i should put the 9v by the springs in the trem cavity and which holes ( pickup wires, pot wires) to put the LEd wires in or if i whould drill new holes.

thats what i was confused about. WHere to start the battery and the path to run the wires into the pickup cavity
Quote by GizmoKaKa

Quote by guitar?