Poll: which guitar should i buy
Poll Options
View poll results: which guitar should i buy
epiphone g-400
15 36%
ibanez s470
27 64%
Voters: 42.
if you guys saw it i had a thread on a poll between a fender MIM fat strat, epiphone g-400, and a ibanez s470. i went to guitar center and i dont like the fender, so its down to 2, which one, i like classic rock, blues, alittle metal, and i might give shredding a shot at, nothin serious though about the shred
get the s470 its a great guitar
on a topic of how you would like to be buried...

Quote by Jacob6293
in a coffin, underground, next to my wife.

Quote by tylerishot
Me too. But only if she's alive.

i like the G-400 just cause it's an SG , buuut, features and quality wise, the S470 wins, and the DXQM version looks great too
Quote by Chad11491
i like the G-400 just cause it's an SG , buuut, features and quality wise, the S470 wins, and the DXQM version looks great too

how much more does the dxqm cost compared to the s470, that one cost 500, ya the g-400 does look f.. ing sweet, but i do kinda like the stuff on the ibanez
Quote by eyeownyu
how much more does the dxqm cost compared to the s470, that one cost 500, ya the g-400 does look f.. ing sweet, but i do kinda like the stuff on the ibanez

imo the quilt maple doesnt look that great on the s470xqm so yeh just go with a plain s470
Quote by azn_guitarist25
imo the quilt maple doesnt look that great on the s470xqm so yeh just go with a plain s470

but the plain one only comes in black, and thats boring for a guitar
I vote for the G-400 - althoughI recommend you save yourself $100 and get the vinage version. It's exactly the same as the regular version, just with a flat finish.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Xenn99
I vote for the G-400 - althoughI recommend you save yourself $100 and get the vinage version. It's exactly the same as the regular version, just with a flat finish.

i know but i asked the guy at guitar center and he said hes never heard of it and i wanna see it in person before i buy it
Have you played both the Epi and Ibanez? If not, do.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Is there another Epi dealer near you that you could go to? Because there is really no reason at all to buy the regular version when you can get the same guitar for $100 less.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Xenn99
Is there another Epi dealer near you that you could go to? Because there is really no reason at all to buy the regular version when you can get the same guitar for $100 less.

I agree, the satin finish doesn't need to be cleaned constantly to look nice also
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio