well i already have a godin solidac.I Play all kinds of music Metal, neoclassical, Shred, Blues,Classic Rock, Hairmetal Rock and i hate punk and alternative. i want a good guitar for under 1000 with really good action and a very playable and thinner neck, what should i get? o yeah i hate wolfgangs and teles.
i like your style.

my personal favorites have always been SGs.

either that or for your metal/shred stuff, go with an ibanez. (preferably an RG series).
ya i looked into ibanez i like the rg with prestige neck. if i were to get one i would put some new pickups on it or somethin. any other suggestions for guitars?
Ibanez as previously said, the Epi Custom is not good..(well it is and its beautiful) but it has a big slab of Alder in it, but the S series or RG1570 and up are teh awesome!
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

Schecter C-1 FR, Hellraiser C-1 FR, or Schecter C-1 Classic are all good.
First of all, its South Korea.

And second of all, it's not plywood (lol), classics have a quilt maple top and mahogany back with a neck thru...

PWN3D!!!
Taiwan=south korea Both look the same hahahahahahahahahaahah ha well i know people like them alot but i think they play bad.
Is a Hellraiser C-1 FR one of the best metal/rock guitars in its price range?

I've heard nothing but good things.
Quote by mightykyle
Taiwan=south korea Both look the same hahahahahahahahahaahah ha well i know people like them alot but i think they play bad.

Touche`.
Carvin, TL60t, totally custom for under a grand, unless you go wild on electronics. I have one, flame maple, H/S/S, wilkinson trem, awesome neck (your choice of 3 fret radii), all custom made in Cali.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
Quote by mightykyle
i want a new guitar!!!

So do we. Every last one of us.
"Chuck-E-Cheese called. They want their band back."