Ok, I want some honest opinions on what kind of paintjob to have on my epiphone flying V. It has a mirror pickguard, a black bridge, and chrome tuners and knobs. Im into metal and a lot of hardcore stuff so don't suggest bunnies and flowers for my guitar. I don't want to stain it though so don't suggest that either. Thanks in advance.
“It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.” - Bach
Matte Black
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
Quote by Funky P
Matte Black

Ha ha ha

Theres a kid who called matt black in my year

We always say that we would be happy to throw him against the wall
do a crazy scary looking bunny holding a flower made of guns
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
well..black bridge with the rest of the hardware being chrome doesn't really jell all that great. i'd go alpine/arctic white and go gold with the hardware.
Quote by uuhi
Quitting fags was a bitch for me so I started eating more than usual.
anymore?
“It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.” - Bach
I was thinking about the randy rhodes polka dot paint job, how do you think it will look with a pickguard like that? Or how about heritage cherry like a gibson SG standard? I need some other opinions as well so keep em coming.
I'd need to see a picture of how the guitar looks now to decide what you should paint it to be.
Quote by Keef-is-king
Seinfeld: The Video Game

It'd be a game about nothing. But it would be fantastic, better than the Sims by far because there would be more jews.
Well, I'm getting the guitar back in like a week, 2 weeks at the very most. I will post pics so don't forget about this thread because pics will come soon.
I've gotta come here to post on my custom guitar, so I'll be sure to keep looking here.
Quote by Keef-is-king
Seinfeld: The Video Game

It'd be a game about nothing. But it would be fantastic, better than the Sims by far because there would be more jews.
give it a straight black finish, that will reflect you like the mirror pickguard.

Or even better, cover it in metal and polish it till you get the mirror effect!
I'm back. No-one knew I left anyway. Do you even know who I am?
The heritage cherry colour is amazing on SG's, you could have a go if you want.

I'm also gonna' suggest that you paint a big pink pretty flower on there with teddy bears dancing around it.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
a dark blue on the edges, fading into black middle, with a gangster bunny! =D
Beggles

Quote by the humanity

if he does not post pics, he obviously has installed a pickup and bridge on his house broom for some brutal sweep picking.

Quote by R_H_C_P
The heritage cherry colour is amazing on SG's, you could have a go if you want.

I'm also gonna' suggest that you paint a big pink pretty flower on there with teddy bears dancing around it.

+1 to big pink pretty flower with teddy bears