im not a huge fan of Marshall either, but prepare to get flamed by all the Marshall freaks that roam around this site.
The low-end Marshalls suck but the all tube and vintage ones kick ass.
Epiphone LP Classic, LP Tribute+
Fender MIM Strat
Fender Blues Junior
Marshall Class 5 Head, 1960a Cabinet
Carvin G412T
Fulltone OCD
Boss DS-1, SD-1 & DM-2
EHX Metal Muff
Dunlop Crybaby
Danelectro Fab Chorus
Digitech Whammy
I'm not a big marshall fan either but you seem very ignorant on the subject of amps. Why the crap did you waste our bandwith for ignorant bullsh** like that??
Agile Al-3000 prestige, Carvin V3 half stack, Fender 75, Line 6 spider 112, roland microcube, JT serpent, JT Sg Custom, Washburn D-100, PODXTL, Monster Powerconditioner, George L's cords
ALL MY POSTS ARE *MY OPINION* GO HOME TROLLS!
Different amps for different styles of music. That is seriously the most ignorant statement I've ever heard.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
Quote by d_byrne23
okay point being? plenty of amps in my opinion **** on the f-50? dont be a douche man

OWND IN THE FACE THREADSTARTER!
Agile Al-3000 prestige, Carvin V3 half stack, Fender 75, Line 6 spider 112, roland microcube, JT serpent, JT Sg Custom, Washburn D-100, PODXTL, Monster Powerconditioner, George L's cords
ALL MY POSTS ARE *MY OPINION* GO HOME TROLLS!
There is so much boogie praising here it's out of this world...

I love my marshall, it is the perfect contrast for my two rock for the music I play.

You are ignorant, and borderline retarded.

Cheerio!

(I dont think mesa's suck ass, I just think they're overpriced, a little overrated, and dont work for me)
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Metalzone
Peavey Bandit

I love marshall. The thing is the only sound you are getting with a marshall.. is a Marshall tone, which I personally love (as I have practically grown up musically with it)
yea...as i've been recently yelled at for:

marshalls so do not suck, if you can't make them sound good, you're not using them right
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
Quote by dimebag_love
yea...as i've been recently yelled at for:

marshalls so do not suck, if you can't make them sound good, you're not using them right

yay! I, personally, swear by my Marshall.
Mesa supporter here, but Marshall didn't get the "legacy" it has from being complete crap. Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks i think is how it went. I wanted low crazy distortion... so Mesa she was. Classic rock... Marshall, baby.
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Quote by guitarrocka205
I wanted low crazy distortion... so Mesa she was. Classic rock... Marshall, baby.

Ever heard The Acacia Strain? Drop Ab Insane Hardcore, super heavy. Marshal JCM 2000 TSL. Its all about how you use it.
I prefer Orange myself, but marshalls dont suck, i prefer them over mesas (which dont suck either by any means but they arent really my thing.)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Different taste different people different music ...

Threadstarter, you are very very dumb.
yes much pwnage has been had in this thread. tone is subjective. you either like a tone or you dont. i honeslty think a framus cobra would **** all over your mesa. but thats my view.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
LOL! ok...so adding to what already been said. I own the best of both worlds.

A JCM900 and a Triple Recto...and I LOVE THEM BOTH. So, it just proves how retarded you are mr. TS

hes probly only played an MG.

*reported*
i <3 my JCM900. i lvoe the classic rock tones i get out of it. perfect for what i play.
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
To threadstarter - Why are you so biased and hate Marshall so much? So many artists use nothing but Marshall and here you are saying it sucks your Mesa's ass. I've played on our school's DSL 100 and it sounds ****ing awesome, mate.