Oh No Yu Dnt! Prepare to recieve the full attention and Wrath of all of UG!
Agile Al-3000 prestige, Carvin V3 half stack, Fender 75, Line 6 spider 112, roland microcube, JT serpent, JT Sg Custom, Washburn D-100, PODXTL, Monster Powerconditioner, George L's cords
ALL MY POSTS ARE *MY OPINION* GO HOME TROLLS!
Quote by ClayJohnson
Oh No Yu Dnt! Prepare to recieve the full attention and Wrath of all of UG!

ZOMG WHERE DO I HIDE??!!
Come here my son I will protect you!
Agile Al-3000 prestige, Carvin V3 half stack, Fender 75, Line 6 spider 112, roland microcube, JT serpent, JT Sg Custom, Washburn D-100, PODXTL, Monster Powerconditioner, George L's cords
maybe this onell be better...

where did you find this?
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Last edited by wingedgopher at Jul 22, 2006,
it looks exactly the same as the old one lol
Ibanez GSR190 Bass
Ibanez IBZ10B amp

Ibanez GAX30
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Bye the way, "tone is in the fingers" comment classy, and hilarious. Have a good day, and good luck with the mob of angry people.
Quote by ibanezbass27
it looks exactly the same as the old one lol

But this one has INSANE ROCKSTAR PRESETS from gay radio rock bands AND from drop tuned nu metal queer bands!!!
if i remember correctly, the original spider amps werent as bad as the spider IIs. maybe this one will be back more towards the older style and actually sound ok. doubtful, but its still a slight possibility.
Quote by jof1029
if i remember correctly, the original spider amps werent as bad as the spider IIs. maybe this one will be back more towards the older style and actually sound ok. doubtful, but its still a slight possibility.

Hmm, interesting view. I've always heard that the original spiders were even worse.
^ hey, i could be wrong. but i do remember playing them a heck of a long time ago and the one i played sounded ok to me. true i didnt spend much time with it and i didnt have the ear for tone i have now, but i always thought that the Is were supposed to be better than the IIs.

but since line 6 still manages to sell those bad spider IIs and make money, i wouldnt bet that the IIIs are any better. just probably a few new useless features, a new channel that is unuseable, and maybe some strange presets. i hope im wrong, just for the sake of guitar noobs everywhere.
i for one love spider II's...well, i like the distortion, so ill just buy the ubermetal pedal and call it a day
Phft. GHEY rock star settings.

But still, I always love it when manufacturers come out with new products. It looks interesting atleast.
Insane rock star settings?

I know about insane settings, but i don't know about rock start settings...
MEMBER 6 OF I <3 Online Putt Putt Group
Puttsecks?
Quote by DoTheEvolution
I like peni better. It sounds funnier.
"a group of naked guys jumped me, I have never seen so much peni ."
he likes peni

Captain of the Rage Against the Myspace Club. PM Bloody Mary to enlist.
CAUTION: THE SPIDER III ABOVE CONTAINS 400 ARTIST AND SONG BASES SOUNDS. USE WISELY

lol
Quote by metalmiliita56
not to sound stupid but do combos sound as good as tubes?

Quote by Tom Martin

Still, use a condom - STD's arn't like pokémon - you don't get a certificate for catching them all.

Quote by Refixer
All Spiders suck. Accept it. Even the ones with legs.
OmGzZz. Scissor Sisters settings. I'd rather get gonorrhea.
ESP H-300 (EMG81/85)
Ibanez RG570
Ashton VP30
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CE-5
Boss DS-2
Behringer EQ-700
Member #12 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.
Mr T of the Avatar A-Team.
Really says something when they are on thier third version.
#12 of the "Ibanez SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4life SZ! to join!
Some of the presets sound kinda cool, but it'll probably sound fucking terrible anyways
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join