Sorry about the vague title. For my birthday i just got a boss GT-8 Mulit effects proccesor and i have like no clue how to use it. My parents are offering jsut to take it bak and get individual pedals but im smart enough to know that this is better but is it possible to make like custom set ups so i can program the 4 effects i want in a row. Because right now there is like 85 levels that i have to flip through to find the individual sounds i want. I've been reading the manual bu cant figure anything out! Coudl someone give me some advice or encouragment as to how to use it and how to set it up to play live? or shoudl i return it for the individual pedals?

Originally Posted by grungefan89
Geeze, why don't you just give the kid a pistol to shoot at his head? Telling someone to go buy a B.C. Rich - and on a budget - is like giving someone a gun and telling them to commit suicide.
uh... good luck dude that thing's a ****ing monster
Signatures are overrated.
damn i was hoping for some positive info shoudl i trade it in for individual pedals?

Originally Posted by grungefan89
Geeze, why don't you just give the kid a pistol to shoot at his head? Telling someone to go buy a B.C. Rich - and on a budget - is like giving someone a gun and telling them to commit suicide.