Well i dunno how long its been since i changed my strings.. but my guitars sounding... a bit dull i guess... and ive been thinking maybe im starting to notice the ****ty sound of it now... but would old strings have something to do with a duller sound?
"Lies, sanctions, and cruise missles have never created a free and just society. Only everyday people can do that." -Zack de la Rocha

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
Yeah. I read somewhere to change them every month. I just change mine when one breaks because I'm poor.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
Quote by FFFDFEFRFKFFF
Yeah. I read somewhere to change them every month. I just change mine when one breaks because I'm poor.

hahaha, dude same here
yes. very much.
go with DRs
they last longer.
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
I just changed the strings on both my guitars for the first time in like 3 months...I almost forgot what good sounded like.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
The interval of time between your string changes vary from person to person based on the tone you like, how much you play, how much money you have to spend, and how your sweaty sweat chemicals react with the metals. Damn super slinkies! They rust so bad for me.

But anyway...yes, old string will make the sound dull.
Well im in college, as a freshman at georgia tech...we are not allowed cars, so going down the street (I.E Down I-75/85) to get to the guitar store isnt doable unless I find someone with a car...

But my strings are nice and dull colored, but sound ok, but im gotta ride tomororw and im getting some more, im excited...

But unfortunately I have a floyd rose, and that takes so long to restring and tune ><

lol oh well i got not plans tomrorow, haha