I've never been to a Guitar Center, but I'm planning on stopping there this weekend to pick up a Roland Cube 15. Do you guys know if these amps are sold in Guitar Centers? Sorry if this is a newbish question, I just have no idea what they sell. Thanks for any help.
Don't a 15! they're the worst in the series, without a lot of the nifty stuff that makes the other cubes worth it.

But yes, GC should have it in stock. Just give them a call and check.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
Ok, thanks. I know it's probably not the best amp, but with my 100 dollar limit, it's looking pretty good.
i've seen them there before, but they sound bad...
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
Quote by dimebag_love

comes from a guy who hated jcm 800's
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
sorry to steal the forum, but i tried the jcm800 the other day again, this time cranking it a little more and messing with it and it sounded really good
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
Ok fine, but you shouldn't have expected much from the Micro Cube
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by dimebag_love

sound quality isn't really that important in a tiny little practice amp. With 2 watts of power pushing a tiny little speaker, it just can't sound amazing. But, as a compromise of price, features and quality the microcube is great.

Now the 60, with a lot more power and 12" inch speaker does sound pretty kickass. And since the it's the same circuitry in both amps, the microcube sounds great as a recording amp.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
Quote by dimebag_love

Lol.

Cubes have the best metal tone in a practice amp. I don't think you'll find a better metal tone in an amp unless you go tube. -.-
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220
Leave it to UGer's to argue over who "owns" a language